satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Dressmaking
I think the best source for sissies to get the best fitting and most suitable frillies is to encourage them to make their own dresses and frillies.

My Mistress insisted straight away that I will have to improve my sewing skills so I'd be able to make exactly what She wants me to wear. Over the years I have made so many dresses that they are hardly to count.

Here is one that I made just recently:

[Image: sissyunchained02_Small.jpg]

Mistress says that dressmaking is an ideal hobby for a mere sissy. If you want to see more of my creations, so just let me know.

curtsy

sissykat
(08-03-2016, 04:08 PM)sissykat Wrote: I think the best source for sissies to get the best fitting and most suitable frillies is to encourage them to make their own dresses and frillies.

Mistress says that dressmaking is an ideal hobby for a mere sissy. If you want to see more of my creations, so just let me know.

curtsy

sissykat

Very nice, sissykat!  I think everyone would enjoy seeing some more of your handiwork.  Thanks for sharing.  

- mikki
(08-05-2016, 03:49 PM)mikki Wrote: Very nice, sissykat!  I think everyone would enjoy seeing some more of your handiwork.  Thanks for sharing.  

- mikki

Thanks for the kind compliment mikki. Here's another one in mint showing me practicing to curtsy ...

[Image: curtsy01_Small.jpg]

Mistress named the dress "Sissy de Menthe" ... It's made from satin (as most of the dresses I make ... giggles). Additionally it comes with mincing ribbons, a matching hairbow, a high neck starched collar and matching sissy panties ... Smile ...

It's hard to feel and act boyish when being dressed like that ... 

Hope Y/you like 

sissykat
Oh yes! I think the best think I can do when I'm allowed the time off from my regular duties is to learn to sew pretty things for me and my Mistress.
(08-08-2016, 01:44 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Oh yes!  I think the best think I can do when I'm allowed the time off from my regular duties is to learn to sew pretty things for me and my Mistress.

So why don't you ask your Mistress, politely of course, to enroll you in a sewing class so you will be able to make dresses like that one:

[Image: blue_Dress05_Small.jpg]

That's my sissy sailor dress "Olivia" ...  Wink 

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

Do you buy patterns for your dresses? How do you figure out how to cut out the various pieces to the dress?
(08-09-2016, 12:27 PM)abbadus Wrote: Do you buy patterns for your dresses? How do you figure out how to cut out the various pieces to the dress?

I have a number of basic patterns I got from sewing magazines that I have subscribed. The one I use most, however, I have taken from an old dress ... the rest is experience, creativity and inspiration ...  Wink

[Image: clear_Statements01_Small.jpg]

Picture above: dress yellow rose 

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

That is really impressive. I love sewing also, and have only made accessory items so far (panties, sashes, simple hair pieces, peenie pouches/dresses). The most ambitious of my creations were modifications to a dress which i bought, you can see them here http://imgur.com/gallery/4gC2L

The dress's sleeves and rear double-sash, as well as the mincing ribbons. I recently just finished adding a layer to a new petticoat of mine, but it didnt turn out how i wanted. I learned some things from the experience though, even if it was a bit of a failure.
Nicely done! That kind of taffeta is hard to work with.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(08-09-2016, 04:50 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Nicely done! That kind of taffeta is hard to work with.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here.

That's all organza, no taffeta on this project. Thanks for the compliments Smile