ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a sissy maid
Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to be a sissy maid to a dominate woman. I just find it natural to obey and adhere to the requests of my betters, and I know all sissies feel the same way. Sadly, in my area there doesn't seem to be much need for sissy maids, but I hope I'll be able to serve as one someday.
Welcome to the forum Robyn, never give up. You will find a Dominant woman. Sometimes it takes time, but it can be done. There are many ways, depending on the circumstances.
Besides that, umm Hello again and welcome to the forum.
from nancy
I too want to be a sissy maid
Looking to be a naughty school girl and maid for strict auntie headmistress 
(03-07-2018, 12:27 PM)Robyn228 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to be a sissy maid to a dominate woman. I just find it natural to obey and adhere to the requests of my betters, and I know all sissies feel the same way. Sadly, in my area there doesn't seem to be much need for sissy maids, but I hope I'll be able to serve as one someday.

I think your find it is the same everywhere, I would love to find a dominate female to turn me into a sissy maid. good luck in your search.
Hiya Robyn! I think you're in good company here...most of us are either in the service of a Superior or desire to be in service. I truly believe that many are born with the heart and soul of a servant, and for those of us that are, we crave serving others.

Until you find someone to serve, I think the best course is to spend time learning to be the best possible servant you can be...do this by reading, studying, corresponding with others (as on this site) and practicing...practice performing household chores...cleaning, washing, scrubbing, ironing...learn all you can to make yourself a valuable and in-demand domestic! Never forget...being a servant is about fulfilling the wants, needs and desires of your Superior...your own wants, needs and desires must be set aside lest they conflict with proper servitude.

You're fortunate to be alive during the age of the internet...the ability to meet people...and like minded people today is greater than ever! I truly hope you find what you seek. Until then...you've found a great site to help you improve on your domestic education...happy you've joined us!

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
(03-07-2018, 05:32 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: Hi Robyn

There are no "real" women like that trust me, I am talking to number 35 and it's going the same way as the last 34, They don't want to meet or want this kind of stuff. Just keep enjoying reading up on this and be happy with that.

Well maybe you should get the girl friend first then tell her in a nice gentle way you are a sissy. It is best if you really like each other first, and want to be together. From there you have to explain your interest in one of those special modern day relationships that are often learned about on the internet.
from nancy I want to be a sissy maid to
It’s not impossible to find a woman who will let you be her maid, but in my experience you need to get to know her first. I agree that a woman in a bar is unlikely to be receptive to a guy coming up and offering to be her sissy maid. But if you have female friends who know that you enjoy dressing up, then they can be receptive. The key is to take it slowly.

I worked as a maid for a lady for a few months. She wasn’t a domme, but she was happy for me to wear my maid’s uniform while I cleaned her house for a couple of hours on a Saturday morning. It worked well for both of us - I got to spend a couple of hours living a fantasy, and she got her house cleaned!