BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time
Ive had a head injury for two months. Thought today I might dress to take my mind off it. In corselet with huge silicon boobs, faux leather knee length skirt, diapers, plastic pants and tights. Just wee'd my diapers for the first time ever. Feels very odd not sure I can deal with a number two. But my head feels better. Perhaps its time to stop denying my sissyhood and embrace the fact that girls should really control every moment of my life. If any lady wants my to instruct me to stay in diapers until I have to do a number two then I should consider myself lucky.

(02-28-2018, 07:07 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: Ive had a head injury for two months. Thought today I might dress to take my mind off it. In corselet with huge silicon boobs, faux leather knee length skirt, diapers, plastic pants and tights. Just wee'd my diapers for the first time ever. Feels very odd not sure I can deal with a number two. But my head feels better. Perhaps its time to stop denying my sissyhood and embrace the fact that girls should really control every moment of my life. If any lady wants my to instruct me to stay in diapers until I have to do a number two then I should consider myself lucky.

Not that any lady would want to waste her time ensuring a sissy did a number two.
So sorry to hear about your head injury Connie...I wish you a full and speedy recovery! It's good that you're embracing and accepting your own sissy nature...in many cases (my own included) denying it is futile and only leads to confusion...I firmly believe that "sissy" is a gender unto itself...I am neither man nor Woman...I am sissy!

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
(02-28-2018, 07:07 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: Ive had a head injury for two months. Thought today I might dress to take my mind off it. In corselet with huge silicon boobs, faux leather knee length skirt, diapers, plastic pants and tights. Just wee'd my diapers for the first time ever. Feels very odd not sure I can deal with a number two. But my head feels better. Perhaps its time to stop denying my sissyhood and embrace the fact that girls should really control every moment of my life. If any lady wants my to instruct me to stay in diapers until I have to do a number two then I should consider myself lucky.

Not that any lady would want to waste her time ensuring a sissy did a number two.

Would you accept the instruction from a fellow sissy though not a nappy(diaper)  wearer Yet Smile
(06-28-2018, 09:13 AM)Ali Wrote: Hope you’re better soon, Connie.

Soiling, as opposed to just wetting, your nappy can seem quite a big step, and I know not everyone is into that. Personally I find it exquisitely humiliating and shameful. It is important to have on not only a nice thick nappy, but also a pair of snug plastic or rubber baby knickers with tight elastic round the legs and waist. You don’t want any leaks!

If you want to make it an involuntary action, just like a baby, you can try putting a Mars bar up your bum. It’s easier if it’s been in the fridge for a while first. I find it just feels a bit uncomfortable for half an hour or so, and then you start getting the urge to get rid of it. Before very long I find there’s nothing I can do to resist, and I fill my nappy.

Sometimes I leave it for half an hour or more before changing my nappy.
?????