ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Office Slaves
Hello everyone.

One fantasy I have been thinking about lately, is being a Sissy Office Slave. The Office would primarily consist of female staff, but with 4 or 5 males also working in it, Unfortunately for them, they would be under female control; dominated & humiliated. Their clothing would consist of pin-stripe blouse with kitten bow, A-line skirt, tights, high heels and wig. Although they would still get paid, their salary would be considerably less, as they would be regarded as inferior to females.

In the day-to-day running of the office, they would be treated more or less as slaves. Every morning would start with the follwong humiliation - they would be forced to lift up their skirts and show off their knickers. (This would be done to ensure that they were wearing the correct underwear. Any deviation would result in being paddled in front of the other members of staff).

If their standards of work was not up to scratch, made errors or if they had been disrespectful to the female members of staff, then this would also result in corporal punishment. Depending on the offence, caning or paddling would be used. Other punishments would include being taken to the Female Office Manager's office and tied to a chair with rope, and gagged with a ball-gag. Every time the Manageress's office received a (female) visitor on business, the unfortunate bound-and-gagged male would be on display. He would feel utterly humiliated as he struggled and was  mocked by the Manageress and the visitor.

Other female members of staff would have such items as collar & leads, paddles, restraints, ball-gags and other items used to keep the male staff firmly subdued and submissive.

Although I have previously worked in an office, I have never experienced the above. (More's the pity!) Smile
Sounds delightful. Can I join even if I am no good at office work?
(02-26-2018, 06:40 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Collars & leads, paddles, restraints, ball gags, foot worship (I know I added that to the list)

Seems to me that female staff members won't have time to do any work, as they would be kept busy ordering the sissy's around all day.

Where is this office, I want to work there!!!!

Hahahha, Madame, I am sure you would love to work there! :-)

*curtsey*
(02-26-2018, 06:57 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 06:40 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Collars & leads, paddles, restraints, ball gags, foot worship (I know I added that to the list)

Seems to me that female staff members won't have time to do any work, as they would be kept busy ordering the sissy's around all day.

*curtsey*

With respect Madame surely the point of having sissies is that the ladies don't need to do any work other than controlling the sissies.
(02-27-2018, 06:20 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 10:43 AM)antonia Wrote:

*curtsey*

With respect Madame surely the point of having sissies is that the ladies don't need to do any work other than controlling the sissies.
But if the sissy's spend all day being spanked, tied up and worshipping my feet, and if I spend all day spanking them, putting them into bondage and having my feet worshipped, who does the work?
????

*curtsey*

But if the sissy's spend all day being spanked, tied up and worshipping my feet, and if I spend all day spanking them, putting them into bondage and having my feet worshipped, who does the work?
????
(02-28-2018, 07:13 AM)LeftVoluntarily Wrote:

*curtsey*

????

*curtsey*

????
You can prioritise and work on them in shifts so they work or suffer on a rota. I only offer this as a humble solution and probably deserve to be one of your first victims Smile
I'm here to apply for the job Tongue

I especially like the part where they have to show their knickers.
Until recently I had a female boss. She was smart and always wore nice clothes like a skirt and jacket or a classically cut dress. And although she was already quite tall she always wore high heels. She was a good four or five inches taller than me with them on.

I had SO many fantasies about her putting me across her lap for a spanking, or ‚Äėforcing‚Äô me to be her sissy secretary...
Ebay, adult baby dresses, did have a short dress with the back split and trimmed with lace. anytime the boys would walk around his pretty lacy panties would be showing. Picture him with a steno pad in one hand and a pen in the other, poor thing would be on display.
(02-26-2018, 02:50 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello everyone.

One fantasy I have been thinking about lately, is being a Sissy Office Slave. The Office would primarily consist of female staff, but with 4 or 5 males also working in it, Unfortunately for them, they would be under female control; dominated & humiliated. Their clothing would consist of pin-stripe blouse with kitten bow, A-line skirt, tights, high heels and wig. Although they would still get paid, their salary would be considerably less, as they would be regarded as inferior to females.

In the day-to-day running of the office, they would be treated more or less as slaves. Every morning would start with the follwong humiliation - they would be forced to lift up their skirts and show off their knickers. (This would be done to ensure that they were wearing the correct underwear. Any deviation would result in being paddled in front of the other members of staff).

If their standards of work was not up to scratch, made errors or if they had been disrespectful to the female members of staff, then this would also result in corporal punishment. Depending on the offence, caning or paddling would be used. Other punishments would include being taken to the Female Office Manager's office and tied to a chair with rope, and gagged with a ball-gag. Every time the Manageress's office received a (female) visitor on business, the unfortunate bound-and-gagged male would be on display. He would feel utterly humiliated as he struggled and was  mocked by the Manageress and the visitor.

Other female members of staff would have such items as collar & leads, paddles, restraints, ball-gags and other items used to keep the male staff firmly subdued and submissive.

Although I have previously worked in an office, I have never experienced the above. (More's the pity!) Smile

I would absolutely love to work at such an office! The open acceptance of female supremacy would be delightful. I wouldn’t let my slave work there as he should be home doing housework.
Jessie