Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap satin panties?
what would be the least expensive to get nice satin panties? I dont mind second hand because you can just wash them. anything to make it cheaper is good. I check ebay and amazon and they have some nice ones but they are very expensive.
(02-25-2018, 08:36 PM)tiffany Wrote: what would be the least expensive to get nice satin panties? I dont mind second hand because you can just wash them. anything to make it cheaper is good. I check ebay and amazon and they have some nice ones but they are very expensive.

Don't forget with ebay and amazon the shipping and handling postage.
Have a Wal*Mart or Target close by shop for those precious satin or delicious polished weave panties when there is a lingerie sale or a clearance sale.
Same could be said for Macy's - JCPenney and any large department store (still in business).
Most Thrift Goodwill Savers stores don't stock panties because of the hygienic issues akin to second hand merchandise.
Finding the fancy panties you are interested are not often found in Dollar stores - but then check it out - who knows you might score.
Might consider dealing direct with the manufacturer - Fruit of Loom - Hanes - even Victoria's Secret - check out the websites - login signup for specials.
Bestest part of dealing directly is picking the color and size but not so much the slippery slope slickness of the fabrics. 
Got a Kohl's in your vicinity that is another source not to overlook - watch for the ads for specials.
Buying a singular panty is not the best - especially with promos and perks of buying packages and buy 5 get one free etc.

Hope this enlightens your quest for the panties !

You don't have to do this overnight or on one mission.
Over the course of several years I have done a complete make-over of my underwear to panties and lingerie - no male stuff no more !
(02-25-2018, 09:23 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 08:36 PM)tiffany Wrote: what would be the least expensive to get nice satin panties? I dont mind second hand because you can just wash them. anything to make it cheaper is good. I check ebay and amazon and they have some nice ones but they are very expensive.

Don't forget with ebay and amazon the shipping and handling postage.
Have a Wal*Mart or Target close by shop for those precious satin or delicious polished weave panties when there is a lingerie sale or a clearance sale.
Same could be said for Macy's - JCPenney and any large department store (still in business).
Most Thrift Goodwill Savers stores don't stock panties because of the hygienic issues akin to second hand merchandise.
Finding the fancy panties you are interested are not often found in Dollar stores - but then check it out - who knows you might score.
Might consider dealing direct with the manufacturer - Fruit of Loom - Hanes - even Victoria's Secret - check out the websites - login signup for specials.
Bestest part of dealing directly is picking the color and size but not so much the slippery slope slickness of the fabrics. 
Got a Kohl's in your vicinity that is another source not to overlook - watch for the ads for specials.
Buying a singular panty is not the best - especially with promos and perks of buying packages and buy 5 get one free etc.

Hope this enlightens your quest for the panties !

You don't have to do this overnight or on one mission.
Over the course of several years I have done a complete make-over of my underwear to panties and lingerie - no male stuff no more !
Paste links
It shouldn't be necessary to remind people that not everyone on this marvellous British invention, the World Wide Web, lives in the US of A. Rolleyes It should come as no surprise that sexy panties are enjoyed by blokes all over the World.

In the UK try Primark, George at ASDA, Tu in Sainsbury's or the home & wear department of Tescos.

In France try Carrefour.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(02-26-2018, 07:24 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: It shouldn't be necessary to remind people that not everyone on this marvellous British invention, the World Wide Web, lives in the US of A. Rolleyes It should come as no surprise that sexy panties are enjoyed by blokes all over the World.

In the UK try Primark, George at ASDA, Tu in Sainsbury's or the home & wear department of Tescos.

In France try Carrefour.

Couldn't agree more Paulette. Might I also add that ebay is also a useful source for those too shy to shop personally. Some nice (cheap) panties from China and Thailand.
Mistress took me shopping in Sainsbury's and I had to buy a bright red pair. I was not allowed to bury them in the trolley but carry them on the hanger and pay separately. Blush
The Dollar Store is a good source of inexpensive bras and panties.
(02-26-2018, 03:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: The Dollar Store is a good source of inexpensive bras and panties.

Although not fancy frilly panties - at a dollar each for the basic everyday Hanes; Fruit of Loom etc. sometimes in multi paks
it is a good starter especially for getting the SIZE issue squared away.
When making that purchase on ebay or perhaps at Victoria's Secret of a lingerie grade panty with all the frills ruffled bum lace
and the colors that loudly state "SISSY wearing Panties" one will have the basics of his size in the ball less park panty.
There is no doubt that satin panties are the ultimate material to have woven into panties and the feel of them on our bodies is the epitome of pleasurable feeling but their cost is very expensive and their upkeep is very time consuming. Wearing them also shortens their life and one must be very careful as not to pull a thread or they are ruined. I do have several pairs of satin panties and half slips and I very seldom wear them just for the above reasons. I find for my every day comfort and pleasure that nylon satisfies my needs. I despise cotton as the feel of the material is far inferior than nylon. Happy days girls.

Sissy Janet