• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens degradation
Why women dont have any shame left ?
Why they expose their booties and breasts shamelessly 
This is very disturbing and distracting
Why they want to get nude ?

This is degradation.
Women needs to all cover up decently,respected and protected
(02-25-2018, 03:29 PM)paulalove Wrote: Why women dont have any shame left ?

This is degradation.

Very interesting thought paulalove. I asked Mistress what she thought. She says, and I agree (I always agree with her, it's safer), if females want to expose their bodies that is their right. Mere males/sissies have no right to complain, criticise or try to take advantage of them. 
I find it makes me very uncomfortable when I notice them though Sad
(02-26-2018, 03:59 PM)antonia Wrote:

This is degradation.

Very interesting thought paulalove. I asked Mistress what she thought. She says, and I agree (I always agree with her, it's safer), if females want to expose their bodies that is their right. Mere males/sissies have no right to complain, criticise or try to take advantage of them. 

if females want to expose their bodies that is their right. 

Talking about which right ? Is it mentioned in constition that women should live like animals ? There is no such animal constitution ? 

A civilised society is not where women are lusty and express their lust in this way , which is quite disturbing.

If there is some free will ,one should not misuse it.
Man has different biology ,dressing up of women this way, makes it difficult for man to control their senses.

Women should respect man's biology ,moreover man's purity depends on women, if women is pure ,no man can dare to get spoiled. Women's degradation will lead to society degradation.

They are simply victims of today's modernisation , media , some satan minded ,their own inner lust which media is taking advantage ,since women have child's mind which is easy to  allure and spoil.

There is so much to say...but will stop here.

Mere males/sissies have no right to complain, criticise or try to take advantage of them. 

If a person attacks on someone physically ,this is against constitution and everyone has right to defend the attack.

Similarly this is mental harrasment by women on men, which is torture in a subtle way on men, one should not misuse their freewill.

Whatever they want to wear , wear for their husband ,why they want to show to the whole world .Dont they feel cheap this way.

Women are meant to be classy and meaningful and need pure love not lusty love .

Simply victims of ego n lust.
(02-27-2018, 02:55 AM)paulalove Wrote:

This is degradation.

Talking about which right ? Is it mentioned in constition that women should live like animals ? There is no such animal constitution ? 

A civilised society is not where women are lusty and express their lust in this way , which is quite disturbing.

Man has different biology ,dressing up of women this way, makes it difficult for man to control their senses.

Women should respect man's biology ,moreover man's purity depends on women, if women is pure ,no man can dare to get spoiled. Women's degradation will lead to society degradation.

They are simply victims of today's modernisation , media , some satan minded ,their own inner lust which media is taking advantage ,since women have child's mind which is easy to  allure and spoil.

Mere males/sissies have no right to complain, criticise or try to take advantage of them. 

If a person attacks on someone physically ,this is against constitution and everyone has right to defend the attack.

Similarly this is mental harrasment by women on men, which is torture in a subtle way on men, one should not misuse their freewill.

Whatever they want to wear , wear for their husband ,why they want to show to the whole world .Dont they feel cheap this way.

Where shall we start Paula?

Firstly if I chose to wear a short (mid thigh length) skirt or a low cut top, it is because I CHOSE TO WEAR THESE CLOTHES. I do not dress for you or for anyone else. I dress to please myself.

Secondly, if you find women wearing short skirts 'distracting', then may I suggest you stop ogling them and start treating them with respect. Would you ogle a man wearing shorts?

While the biology of men and women is different, can you explain how I can spend time with semi naked, and sometimes naked males regularly (at fetish parties), and not get 'distracted' or turned on, yet a women in a short skirt is going to lead to the degradation of society. and ruin the world. I think some men just need to become more mature.

Women causing men 'mental harassment is a new one on me. So I can not wear a pencil skirt and heels to work, in case some male suffers 'mental harassment'. I think I have heard it all now!

I will point out that while I may wear 'sexy' clothes, I always dress respectfully and again resent being told that I am 'cheap'. Also I am intelligent and certainly do not have the mind of a child. Where I work I can be solely responsible for the lives of a number of people, so please do not patronise me.  

Finally why is it in your world that you want women to dress conservatively while you walk around in skimpy clothes and flaunt your body?  

"I love wearing skirts which barely covers my sexy ass"
Posted by Paulalove on the 'Dresses or Skirts' thread 22 Feb 2018 at 3.18PM
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(02-27-2018, 06:16 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

This is degradation.

Firstly if I chose to wear a short (mid thigh length) skirt or a low cut top, it is because I CHOSE TO WEAR THESE CLOTHES. I do not dress for you or for anyone else. I dress to please myself.

Secondly, if you find women wearing short skirts 'distracting', then may I suggest you stop ogling them and start treating them with respect. Would you ogle a man wearing shorts?

While the biology of men and women is different, can you explain how I can spend time with semi naked, and sometimes naked males regularly (at fetish parties), and not get 'distracted' or turned on, yet a women in a short skirt is going to lead to the degradation of society. and ruin the world. I think some men just need to become more mature.

Women causing men 'mental harassment is a new one on me. So I can not wear a pencil skirt and heels to work, in case some male suffers 'mental harassment'. I think I have heard it all now!

I will point out that while I may wear 'sexy' clothes, I always dress respectfully and again resent being told that I am 'cheap'. Also I am intelligent and certainly do not have the mind of a child. Where I work I can be solely responsible for the lives of a number of people, so please do not patronise me.  

Finally why is it in your world that you want women to dress conservatively while you walk around in skimpy clothes and flaunt your body?  

[Image: d849.jpg]
Here is a solution for you.  

This is degradation.

This is degradation.

Where should we start yvette hun ?

I already told you i have so much to write ,but my hands are soft and typing pains.
Moreover ,since you are curious ,i have all your answers sweetheart.

Please dont run away ,read it completely.

Ans - Obviously hun , In the first place itself i said don't wear such clothes for us.I think you did not read the post properly.
Moreover ,you can choose whatever you want to wear,its your right ,m not interfering in your free will hun , but i don't understand why you want to be semi-nude , go complete nude publicly , wouldn't it be much pleasing to yourself ?why are you worried about society ? When you can take leap to some extent,why not fully , Animals also dont dress, you can follow their culture,moreover if you carry your this behaviour , dont worry nature will fulfill your wish in next life.

If you got a body ,you can use or misuse you can expose or keep it covered,knife can kill or cut vegetables.

Obviously you have free will to dress up the way you want, but dont you think you are misdirected by your own lust , and be honest with yourself ? Why you want to dress such way?if you dont want to dress for anyone ,then you can be pleased wearing them in a closed room ? Why you get pleased when your expression of lust is seen in public ?

As i said my hands are soft n it pains.i will pause here
Keep waiting for your another curiosity raised in next post. Please dont reply till then.Hold on

(02-28-2018, 12:29 AM)constance Wrote: [Image: d849.jpg]

This is degradation.
Upcoming...

This cage looks very scary indeed, Ma'am!

*curtsey*
(02-28-2018, 04:46 AM)LeftVoluntarily Wrote:

This is degradation.

Where should we start yvette hun ?

I already told you i have so much to write ,but my hands are soft and typing pains.
Moreover ,since you are curious ,i have all your answers sweetheart.

Please dont run away ,read it completely.

Ans - Obviously hun , In the first place itself i said don't wear such clothes for us.I think you did not read the post properly.
Moreover ,you can choose whatever you want to wear,its your right ,m not interfering in your free will hun , but i don't understand why you want to be semi-nude , go complete nude publicly , wouldn't it be much pleasing to yourself ?why are you worried about society ? When you can take leap to some extent,why not fully , Animals also dont dress, you can follow their culture,moreover if you carry your this behaviour , dont worry nature will fulfill your wish in next life.

If you got a body ,you can use or misuse you can expose or keep it covered,knife can kill or cut vegetables.

Obviously you have free will to dress up the way you want, but dont you think you are misdirected by your own lust , and be honest with yourself ? Why you want to dress such way?if you dont want to dress for anyone ,then you can be pleased wearing them in a closed room ? Why you get pleased when your expression of lust is seen in public ?

As i said my hands are soft n it pains.i will pause here
Keep waiting for your another curiosity raised in next post. Please dont reply till then.Hold on

This is degradation.
Upcoming...
Oh my...did I really just read this?!?!  Deep curtsy to You and Womanhood, Maitresse Yvette-Louise...please know that You and all Superiors are respected, revered and adored here...This disrespectful attitude toward Women is certainly NOT in keeping with our norms here Ma'am!

In obedience,

sissy jamieanne

This is degradation.

I need this ...fed up of male thing...