• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossdressing urges
For you all,

How and why it has started ?

Why one likes to wear women clothings ?
(02-25-2018, 08:41 AM)paulalove Wrote: For you all,

Well, paulalove, When I was 12 or 13 there was an old extra night dress in my closet for some reason. I mean, my mother had put it there for long term storage, and I believe it was my older sister, who often lived away from home to go to university and such.
   It was a long light green partially transparent night dress. I would often wear it around the house and prance around, when I am at home alone. Of course I would had played with my self while wearing it.
     I was really older, when I took interest in being a sissie. I think that really has a lot to do with the introduction, to computers and the internet. Now knowing, I am not the only sissie, and there are many resources available to educate us about submissive/sissie.
   I do remember when in grade one or so, at recess time and lunch time, I and some other school mates would hang outside the girls washroom. Then we would get swarmed  by mostly girls, some a grade or two higher, pushing us into the girls washroom, and a few girls already inside the washroom, would grab us too and pull us into the washroom.
   All this would always end before a teacher came to investigate. I do remember after being pulled in once, an older and bigger girl was making me go into a bathroom stall and look at poo in the toilet.
   Im sure there were a couple occasions, I would tell the in class teacher, I need to go washroom. Then I would use the girls washroom, until one time there was an older lady watching me as I exited the girls washroom.
     from nancy
(02-25-2018, 01:01 PM)nancy Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 08:41 AM)paulalove Wrote: For you all,

Well, paulalove, When I was 12 or 13 there was an old extra night dress in my closet for some reason. I mean, my mother had put it there for long term storage, and I believe it was my older sister, who often lived away from home to go to university and such.
   It was a long light green partially transparent night dress. I would often wear it around the house and prance around, when I am at home alone. Of course I would had played with my self while wearing it.
     I was really older, when I took interest in being a sissie. I think that really has a lot to do with the introduction, to computers and the internet. Now knowing, I am not the only sissie, and there are many resources available to educate us about submissive/sissie.
   I do remember when in grade one or so, at recess time and lunch time, I and some other school mates would hang outside the girls washroom. Then we would get swarmed  by mostly girls, some a grade or two higher, pushing us into the girls washroom, and a few girls already inside the washroom, would grab us too and pull us into the washroom.
   All this would always end before a teacher came to investigate. I do remember after being pulled in once, an older and bigger girl was making me go into a bathroom stall and look at poo in the toilet.
   Im sure there were a couple occasions, I would tell the in class teacher, I need to go washroom. Then I would use the girls washroom, until one time there was an older lady watching me as I exited the girls washroom.
     from nancy

Beautiful
Paulalove, I started as a teenager when I was hitting that "curious" point about girls. I asked my mother what it was like to be a girl, and her response was to dress me as a girl for what was supposed to be one night. The only thing was that when she saw how nice I looked together with the fact I liked it, it started several years of dressing up regularly.
(02-25-2018, 06:18 PM)Richardto Wrote: Paulalove, I started as a teenager when I was hitting that "curious" point about girls. I asked my mother what it was like to be a girl, and her response was to dress me as a girl for what was supposed to be one night. The only thing was that when she saw how nice I looked together with the fact I liked it, it started several years of dressing up regularly.

For me it started with my sister panties bras then dresses blouses makeup...

And then internet forced feminization fantasies .

My fav magazines i hve read a lot

Enforced feminization
Enforced womanhood.

Fav site

Www://strappedinsilk.com
For me from a very early age it was the exhilaration that I felt whenever I put on Womens' clothes..
While I have never had any desire to change my gender, I wanted to wear feminine clothing since I was about 3 or 4.

The first item I ever wore was one of my mothers waist slips which I pretended was a skirt. From there I progressed to wearing her knickers and tights.

As I grew into my early teens I started to raid her wardrobe and would often end up fully dressed in knickers, bra, tights, slip, dress or skirt and blouse and her shoes. The really trick and nerve wracking bit came when I had to put them all back in the correct places in the wardrobe and drawer.

If she was in, I used to drape tablecloths around me and pretend that they were beautiful ball gowns and cocktail dresses.

For a few years form my late teens into my 20s, the urge to dress left me. In hindsight this was probably because
I had started work and made new friends that I went out with in the evenings.

One day I saw an advert in a newspaper (pre internet days) for a company called Transformation, which was a small chain of TV shops. What caught my eye was that they offered a dressing service. After much deliberation I visited the London shop and had my makeover. Natasha was born.

With more disposable income and with the internet I was able to buy women's clothing and soon had a lovely wardrobe full of clothes.

It has now got to the stage where I am totally at home and feel completely normal wearing a dress, stockings and heels. In some ways it feels that I have reached womanhood and feel so lucky that I have the choice of what I wear, boy clothes or girl clothes.

That is how I got into dressing, put simply it is in my genes, but don't be fooled by thinking how easy it appears, There were a awful lot of dark moments during the journey, of learning to understand and accept who and what I was and Discovering my sexuality. I was never petticoated as a child and was brought up to believe that men should not wear women's clothing. During my journey this was something else that I had to learn to accept and understand that by wearing a dress I was not doing anything wrong.
Miss Natasha
i started to cross dress when i was 14 or a little younger,i took my sisters clothes and i would war a black bob wig and i would walk my dog around a park ..it was so exciting to dress as a female and also oddly relaxing i never understood that but it felt right somehow .i did this for a few years until i was in my 20's ..i always wore a skirt with pink knickers,in fact i would hitch the skirt up until it reached the bottom of my knickers it was such a thrill when i saw a man in distance looking at me ..and one time i saw a group of young boys across the river,no way could they get over this river so i bent down to fix the leash on my dog and they wolf whistled at me but as they walked away i thought i would give them something to see and i hitched the back of my skirt up exposing my pink knickers and one boy shouted to the others ''look ! she's showing us her knickers''!..it really was so exciting and also thrilling..!..
My experience is similar to Miss Natasha's. I started out wearing my sisters and Mother's things in my early teens.

My first cross dressing memory is from about age 7-8 though. I stayed at my grandparents for a couple of nights which was not planned and they had no night things. My gran produced a pink lace nightie, robe and bed socks for me. I had to wear them as I had no choice and I never really thought about it until a few years later. then I came to realise that I had actually enjoyed it and it may have been the catalyst for things to come.

Through my teens I wore my mother's tights and girdles and my sisters skirts and dresses. My favourite was to wear knickers and tights and then a brownie guide uniform, my mother ran a brownie pack and always had several spares of different sizes.

Once I started work and had money I bought my own things and it grew from there.
I amassed quite a collection, and even managed to conceal it once married. Not for ever though, my wife discovered them after about 10 years. Kids were soon on the way so I stopped for a while, but when my work became more flexible i found I had time on my own during the week, so I succumbed to temptation again.

Years and countless purges later I am still here and still secretly dressing.
Heart A secret sissy from the UK. Heart