Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal to imrove my behaviour
So touched up on shaving again, been getting in bed before 7.p.m. bedtime and remade the bed tonight. "Naughty" was sitting more like a male than a female posture and left clothes on the floor.
(03-01-2018, 01:09 AM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: So touched up on shaving again, been getting in bed before 7.p.m. bedtime and remade the bed tonight. "Naughty" was sitting more like a male than a female posture and left clothes on the floor.

Great thread you have here wants2beagoodgirl. My wife/mistress has been away for one long month. Therefore, I bet I have been a little bad and naughty. I have done some masturbation, I got into the booze couple times, I went out and bought some vinyl records a few times. I have had to hold the fort down by myself, and I think wow whee what a party.
   I know when my wife/mistress returns, she will have me under her reins once again in her own way, and she will be investigating what I have done while she was away. The good news is I do miss my wife/mistress and I want to train to become her fully trained sissie or sissiemaid. I will try and keep a clean house while she is gone and returns.
     Oh yes another thing, I have been trying very hard to improve my curtseying, as much as style and posture goes, and to learn to curtsey at the right time, it can be quite the art. Even though my wife/mistress goes away, often enough I look forward to and I do put some female attire on while at home at all times. I have been wearing my  high heels around the home full time when alone, help build my calves muscle and practise walking and doing my curtseys.
    I tell you the truth, whenever I masterbate, I could only fantasize my wife/mistress. It has come to my understanding that I want to tell my wife/mistress and explain to her that I want to be obeying her more than anything else in the world. Oh yes, I want to have to go put my cute outfit on when at home, and I want to have to curtsey for my wife/mistress whether I am interested or not.
   Having to do many curtseys for wife/mistress is very good for me, it helps keep me active and prepared.

from nancy who loves to curtsey
Thanks Nancy.

I am talking with number 35 so will see if I ever find a woman but it's already going like the other 34 times. Don't understand at all why you would be on a meeting/date site but not want to meet and have this profile saying what you want or interested in but it's not what you want. Baffling.