BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would wear this if I told them to? #1
(08-12-2019, 05:07 PM)Sissystu Wrote: I'd wear if if I wasn't told to, although it would be more fun if I was forced to wear it.

Yes a great deal more fun to be forced to wear and especially so with an ever so short hem line dress showing off more than ever.
And do you wear diapers with that to really puff or blow out the shape to be even more noticeable !
If you told me to wear one,I would obviously obey your command.
I own a few similar pairs to those, but mine have bells on them, very hard to wear pants and hide the sound of those as you walk around
You lucky "so-and-so"* you! I would so love to be "maid" to go shopping in those with bells on but with no outward signs of my true nature and desperately try to look innocent and ignore the sound of the bells while others stare at me trying to work out where exactly the sound is coming from.

Can you imagine being in the lift or on the escalator next to our Mistress or, better still, another lady who knows about people like us and pats our temporarily silent derriere only to start the jingling all over again so all around can snigger when they become aware of our predicament? - I must write that scenario into my third novel!

*no sissy ever uses crude language.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(08-15-2019, 06:27 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 05:07 PM)Sissystu Wrote: I'd wear if if I wasn't told to, although it would be more fun if I was forced to wear it.

Yes a great deal more fun to be forced to wear and especially so with an ever so short hem line dress showing off more than ever.
And do you wear diapers with that to really puff or blow out the shape to be even more noticeable !

I would force you into the original onesie. it would keep you warm and safe and out of trouble.
(02-24-2018, 02:08 AM)LittleMiss Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 03:04 PM)antonia Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 05:15 AM)LittleMiss Wrote: https://adult-baby-shop.eu/product_info....eeksrhhh07

You obviously want one so do it.

Why do you think I obviously want one?

I would if told, you have to obey all a women tells you.
Certainly, i actually have an adult sleeping bag that has legs and arms which i wear indoors when cold, this wouldn't be any different and would certainly hide the nappies i have to wear 24/7.

Certainly, i actually have an adult sleeping bag that has legs and arms which i wear indoors when cold, this wouldn't be any different and would certainly hide the nappies i have to wear 24/7.
Oh, me. *blushes*
NO way on earth. if I died and was burried in that trash, I'd wake from the dead take it off and die again

heheheehehehehe
(10-23-2019, 11:44 AM)madammistess Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 06:27 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:

I would force you into the original onesie. it would keep you warm and safe and out of trouble.

I'd love you to force me into one, so humiliating