satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My menstrual flow
My clit pains when gets excited and it cums in my panties when asleep.

I am worried about it, it has just become a waste dirty flesh.

Please suggest solutions
(02-23-2018, 02:14 AM)paulalove Wrote: My clit pains when gets excited and it cums in my panties when asleep.

Please suggest solutions

Kali,s teeth bracelet
(02-24-2018, 10:34 AM)constance Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 02:14 AM)paulalove Wrote: My clit pains when gets excited and it cums in my panties when asleep.

Please suggest solutions

Kali,s teeth bracelet
Wat is dat ??
(02-24-2018, 02:55 PM)paulalove Wrote:

Please suggest solutions

Kali,s teeth bracelet
Wat is dat ??

Kali's teeth bracelet is a chastity device which painfully punishes erections. I don't know why Constance recommended it to you.

I own one because ball trap devices don't work on me. It hurts frequently - that's the intent. One member confided in me that he got an infection after 29 days and had to go to the hospital. I'm not saying don't use it, but to be careful and safe if you do. My personal best was 73 hours.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(02-24-2018, 05:39 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

Please suggest solutions

Kali,s teeth bracelet
Wat is dat ??

Kali's teeth bracelet is a chastity device which painfully punishes erections. I don't know why Constance recommended it to you.

I own one because ball trap devices don't work on me. It hurts frequently - that's the intent. One member confided in me that he got an infection after 29 days and had to go to the hospital. I'm not saying don't use it, but to be careful and safe if you do. My personal best was 73 hours.

Ohh scary
(02-25-2018, 05:57 AM)paulalove Wrote:

Please suggest solutions

Kali,s teeth bracelet
Wat is dat ??

Ohh scary
Paulalove have you tried a ball trap device with a bar to separate the balls that is attached to the ring and the cage.
(02-25-2018, 01:41 PM)antonia Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 05:57 AM)paulalove Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 10:34 AM)constance Wrote: Kali,s teeth bracelet
Wat is dat ??

Ohh scary
Paulalove have you tried a ball trap device with a bar to separate the balls that is attached to the ring and the cage.

No hun
Paulalove, how frequently do you produce semen?  (through milking or otherwise).

To take a positive spin, maybe the night-time thing means thatyou are calmer during the day?

switch-flex
(02-26-2018, 04:52 PM)switch-flex Wrote: Paulalove, how frequently do you produce semen?  (through milking or otherwise).

To take a positive spin, maybe the night-time thing means thatyou are calmer during the day?

switch-flex

Twice in a week,during wet dreams
(02-28-2018, 07:53 AM)paulalove Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 04:52 PM)switch-flex Wrote: Paulalove, how frequently do you produce semen?  (through milking or otherwise).

switch-flex

Twice in a week,during wet dreams
wear a nappy and don't touch, eventually it will stop.