BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is crossdressing bad ?
It still takes some time, but right in front of us as some years go by(I don't know how many). Men are evolving into sissies. I quote this, because I know Mistress RadicalFeminists says that on one of these threads. I really believe she is right. I work in a factory my whole life, and we men out number the women, but the women can do any job in there that a man can do, including supervisor. They can drive tractor trailer, be police officers, I see male cashiers all the time now. I seen a male cashier wearing a dress working for a Forever21 store. Im sure we are going to see nothing but the rise of women, in everything, and they will go on to control the wealth too. The rise of women is accelerating, we will see it take place now. It is happening. Males will evolve into sissies, Women can do anything.
nancy
(02-26-2018, 12:36 PM)nancy Wrote: It still takes some time, but right in front of us as some years go by(I don't know how many). Men are evolving into sissies. I quote this, because I know Mistress RadicalFeminists says that on one of these threads. I really believe she is right. I work in a factory my whole life, and we men out number the women, but the women can do any job in there that a man can do, including supervisor. They can drive tractor trailer, be police officers, I see male cashiers all the time now. I seen a male cashier wearing a dress working for a Forever21 store. Im sure we are going to see nothing but the rise of women, in everything, and they will go on to control the wealth too. The rise of women is accelerating, we will see it take place now. It is happening. Males will evolve into sissies, Women can do anything.
nancy

True , women rising is making men so feminine and follow their feminine ideals,women empowerment is making men become women ,since they want to compete  superior . M just crazy to imitate women and become like them
(02-26-2018, 12:36 PM)nancy Wrote: It still takes some time, but right in front of us as some years go by(I don't know how many). Men are evolving into sissies. I quote this, because I know Mistress RadicalFeminists says that on one of these threads. I really believe she is right. I work in a factory my whole life, and we men out number the women, but the women can do any job in there that a man can do, including supervisor. They can drive tractor trailer, be police officers, I see male cashiers all the time now. I seen a male cashier wearing a dress working for a Forever21 store. Im sure we are going to see nothing but the rise of women, in everything, and they will go on to control the wealth too. The rise of women is accelerating, we will see it take place now. It is happening. Males will evolve into sissies, Women can do anything.
nancy

Is it that men are evolving into sissies?  Or is it that most (if not all) men already have a sissy side, which they have learned since childhood to repress, but now it's becoming more acceptable to reveal one's sissy side?  The social taboo against males wearing skirts and dresses has traditionally been very strong, but as we've seen with other social norms, nothing is too strong to be shattered.  Males in dresses, and males in otherwise "feminine" roles, is an idea whose time has come.  
While some people prefer to see things in terms of just two mutually exclusive genders, there is a shift within each away from the rigidity I suspect many of us grew up with which isn't that surprising given it's a social construct at anyone point in time within a culture. Many younger females wear jeans or leggings out which fifty years ago would seen unthinkable as men being more involved in beauty and parenting would too.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My Tumblr
Call it “cross” dressing if you like. I just call it dressing. While there are styles that are categorized as traditionally men’s or women’s, the fact is that styles, and what is deemed acceptable is constantly evolving over time, and across cultures.
The original question, is “cross” dressing bad? I don’t see how it could be. For decades many women have almost exclusively worn pants or slacks, and only occasionally wear a skirt or dress. So, if a male chooses to wear skirts and dresses most of the time, and only occasionally wear pants (when I must), who cares?
If don’t wear things because of a label, I wear what I think looks nice, and what feels nice on me (and maybe what makes my bottom look round). Either way, I just dress - I don’t “cross” dress.
@SissyPamela. Nods. Ultimately it's you being you however you get that.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My Tumblr