• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is crossdressing bad ?
https://youtu.be/xyijE7M0cX0

How much is this true ?
(02-22-2018, 12:36 PM)paulalove Wrote: https://youtu.be/xyijE7M0cX0

How much is this true ?

0% .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Repressing the urge to crossdress, if only as a means of self-expression and exploration of femininity can lead to health problems.
If clothing wasn't self-expressive, fun, and sensory, a huge sector of our economy would collapse, thousands of people would be out of work, and we would revert to the stone age.

Live, laugh, and love. And if you want to wear something pink and frilly, do so and screw what anyone else thinks.
What is with this CrossDressing - I am not cross - not happy - upset - I don't dress the cross or cross a dress ?
Does one crossdress half way or all the way or even partially not fully understood ?
If I wear cross dress garments as underwear does that make a difference - seen or unseen ?
Is there a dress code to go with crossdressing ?
Do you have to wear a dress to crossdress or can it be a cross skirt/pants cross blouse/shirt ?
Is this akin to crossing to the other side of the aisle ?
Might it have anything to do with crossing the bar or the river Jordan for that matter ?

Well whoever coined this word must have been crossed-up !

It is a terrible cross to bear deciding what crossdressing garments to wear and wear them fitfully !

The men in white coats from the crossdressing institute are coming - I better jump off this soap box
and flee the coop with what remnants of cross clothing I have on to cover my skin (ass) !
(02-24-2018, 02:24 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: What is with this CrossDressing - I am not cross - not happy - upset - I don't dress the cross or cross a dress ?
Does one crossdress half way or all the way or even partially not fully understood ?
If I wear cross dress garments as underwear does that make a difference - seen or unseen ?
Is there a dress code to go with crossdressing ?
Do you have to wear a dress to crossdress or can it be a cross skirt/pants cross blouse/shirt ?
Is this akin to crossing to the other side of the aisle ?
Might it have anything to do with crossing the bar or the river Jordan for that matter ?

Well whoever coined this word must have been crossed-up !

It is a terrible cross to bear deciding what crossdressing garments to wear and wear them fitfully !

The men in white coats from the crossdressing institute are coming - I better jump off this soap box
and flee the coop with what remnants of cross clothing I have on to cover my skin (ass) !

So many questions!  

So few answers.  
BabyLock, what you wrote is hilarious!

Well said!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
What's in a word?

At the end of the day we are all men who wear women's clothing.

We all have our own words that we use to describe ourselves. It just comes down to our own personal preferences.

Answering the question is cross-dressing bad, of course it isn't. It is something deep inside of us, that we can't control, which makes us the amazing, beautiful and truly blessed people that we are. We just have to learn to embrace and love it and try to educate all the ignorant people in this world that do not understand it.
Miss Natasha
(02-24-2018, 09:47 PM)Miss Natasha Wrote: What's in a word?

At the end of the day we are all men who wear women's clothing.

We all have our own words that we use to describe ourselves. It just comes down to our own personal preferences.

Answering the question is cross-dressing bad, of course it isn't. It is something deep inside of us, that we can't control, which makes us the amazing, beautiful and truly blessed people that we are. We just have to learn to embrace and love it and try to educate all the ignorant people in this world that do not understand it.

Well said ,
Miss natasha
The foul-mouthed idiot who made that video is far more of a problem than anyone who wears panties under their trousers, sleeps in a nightie or prefers to do the housework in a French maid's outfit with masses of petties under it and research (by Dr. Vernon Coleman) shows that there is zero correlation between cross-dressing and homosexuality.

Some people need to get their facts right before posting such obscene rubbish.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.