satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you wearing this evening?
It's Saturday evening here is In the UK and I wondered what everyone is wearing and if they're doing anything special. 

I must admit I'm asking because I'm DESPERATE to tell about what I'm doing. Is that terribly vain and naughty?!

I've got three friends coming round for dinner - a boy and two girls. And the boys are going to dress as girls and the girls as boys. 

I've just got out of the bath having shaved my legs etc, and now I'm about to get ready. First of all I shall put on my undies and stockings. Then I shall do my make up. And finally I shall slip into this fantastic sparkly dress I bought. I'm SO excited. 

I'll let you know how the evening goes!
(07-30-2016, 05:41 PM)Ali Wrote: It's Saturday evening here is In the UK and I wondered what everyone is wearing and if they're doing anything special. 

I must admit I'm asking because I'm DESPERATE to tell about what I'm doing. Is that terribly vain and naughty?!

I've got three friends coming round for dinner - a boy and two girls. And the boys are going to dress as girls and the girls as boys. 

I've just got out of the bath having shaved my legs etc, and now I'm about to get ready. First of all I shall put on my undies and stockings. Then I shall do my make up. And finally I shall slip into this fantastic sparkly dress I bought. I'm SO excited. 

I'll let you know how the evening goes!

Pictures! Pictures! Have fun!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Due to the extreme hot weather here in Ohio the last few wees I have been in skirts everyday. Yes in the house but also out and about. Today it is muggy so I'm in a tan skirt with a matching pullover shirt or top. I've enjoyed being out in my skirts and some women have said I look great in them. They are so much more comfortable then shorts in this hot weather. Mothers should put their sons in dresses during these hot spells.
Wink 
(07-31-2016, 08:42 PM)melodie Wrote: Due to the extreme hot weather here in Ohio the last few wees I have been in skirts everyday.  Yes in the house but also out and about.  Today it is muggy so I'm in a tan skirt with a matching pullover shirt or top.  I've enjoyed being out in my skirts and some women have said I look great in them.  They are so much more comfortable then shorts in this hot weather.  Mothers should put their sons in dresses during these hot spells.

Did you wear a skirt to the RNC? Tongue
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
We had a wonderful evening.

I loved wearing my sparkly dress, and the girls were very nice about it.

It's so nice to be able to dress en femme with people you trust. I wish everyone could be that lucky. xx
It's Friday night and Mistress has just dolled me up for the evening ...

[Image: rosie16_Small.jpg]

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

(08-12-2016, 04:01 PM)sissykat Wrote: It's Friday night and Mistress has just dolled me up for the evening ...

[Image: rosie16_Small.jpg]

sissykat

Head to toes, that's a hot (pink!) outfit, Kat.  I wonder, are you wearing your corset?

As for me, it's Saturday morning and I just got up.  This is a diaper weekend for me and I just got up.  I'm in my nightie, bunny slippers and (of course) a wet diaper and plastic panties.  After I change, it's into my leo, tights and tutu over diaper and plastic for exercise time, then just my diaper and a pinafore for my chores.
(08-13-2016, 03:27 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Head to toes, that's a hot (pink!) outfit, Kat.  I wonder, are you wearing your corset?

As for me, it's Saturday morning and I just got up.  This is a diaper weekend for me and I just got up.  I'm in my nightie, bunny slippers and (of course) a wet diaper and plastic panties.  After I change, it's into my leo, tights and tutu over diaper and plastic for exercise time, then just my diaper and a pinafore for my chores.

Looks like a cute sissy outfit for the day ... giggles

As for the corset, yes I am tightly laced. It might not look like that but the material of the dress is flounced with roses all over ...

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

My first post here! but long time viewer.
I spent Friday night in a pink satin nighty and chastity cage.
Dressed this morning in a long line bra, panties and tights under boring male clothes, plus a dash of girly perfume, and off to the supermarket and a quick look round some other shops.
A couple of hours later back home and a few boring male jobs to do but once they were done, a coat of Hair removing cream, a shower and into my cleaning uniform consisting of: a petticoat over the bra and panties. the bra now holds my falsies. My pink gingham house coat and an ulra girly pinafore, full make up, wig and bondage collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and platform heels. I tried a ball gag for a while but that is new and going to get a bit of getting used to.
So after dressing a few practice curtseys off to my chores, hoovering up after the male jobs, putting away the shopping from the morning, cleaning out the fridge and general tidying.
The cage has stayed in place all the time, 
A pretty good day so far

Longing to serve women
wow lucky you that sounds like lots of fun