Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide me
(02-21-2018, 05:33 PM)paulalove Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 08:34 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 08:43 PM)paulalove Wrote: I could not have sex because i have a limp **** , and it pains wen it cums...i m scared i wont be able to satisfy women if i get married
I am a failure as a guy.

Wat should i do pls suggest.

It sounds to me like you need to embrace the power of positivity! Anything is possible with the right mindset. 
As for pleasing women, 98% of men can't do that. Just focus on what you CAN do for the superior gender. Males exist to serve. Focus on doing what you can for women. 
If it hurts when you cum, then get a chastity belt and embrace it. That's all the more reason to stay locked up!
Jessie

Thank you miss jessie for nice guidance,
Yes chastity is must for me...
Yes miss i understand , i am meant to serve and be obedient , my all male ego has been badly crushed by women in my life.

(02-19-2018, 08:43 PM)paulalove Wrote: I could not have sex because i have a limp **** , and it pains wen it cums...i m scared i wont be able to satisfy women if i get married
I am a failure as a guy.

It sounds to me like you need to embrace the power of positivity! Anything is possible with the right mindset. 
As for pleasing women, 98% of men can't do that. Just focus on what you CAN do for the superior gender. Males exist to serve. Focus on doing what you can for women. 
If it hurts when you cum, then get a chastity belt and embrace it. That's all the more reason to stay locked up!
Jessie

Yes i want to live my whole life chastised... i dont like sex and penetration and to have baby...i dont understand whether marrying is ok for me or not.

It sounds to me like you have a great understanding of what to do. The issue now becomes execution. Make a plan and stick to it! Just be positive and focus on what you CAN do. Forget society's expectations of you.
Jessie
(02-23-2018, 09:10 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 05:33 PM)paulalove Wrote:
I am a failure as a guy.

Jessie

Thank you miss jessie for nice guidance,
Yes chastity is must for me...
Yes miss i understand , i am meant to serve and be obedient , my all male ego has been badly crushed by women in my life.

I am a failure as a guy.

Jessie

Yes i want to live my whole life chastised... i dont like sex and penetration and to have baby...i dont understand whether marrying is ok for me or not.

It sounds to me like you have a great understanding of what to do. The issue now becomes execution. Make a plan and stick to it! Just be positive and focus on what you CAN do. Forget society's expectations of you.
Jessie
Yes miss , but i need a keyholder for my chastity , secondly help me on what an ideal sissy should be like to a happy women
(02-21-2018, 05:33 PM)paulalove Wrote: Yes i want to live my whole life chastised... i dont like sex and penetration and to have baby...i dont understand whether marrying is ok for me or not.

You need to be chastised for not knowing the difference between being chastised and being in chastity! (A far too common error.) Angel
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(02-26-2018, 08:49 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 05:33 PM)paulalove Wrote: Yes i want to live my whole life chastised... i dont like sex and penetration and to have baby...i dont understand whether marrying is ok for me or not.

You need to be chastised for not knowing the difference between being chastised and being in chastity! (A far too common error.) Angel

How to avoid wet dreams and crossdressing dreams
(02-26-2018, 12:55 PM)LeftVoluntarily Wrote:

Hi!
It certainly is a problem among males in chastity. That little birth defect gets my slave boyfriend in so much trouble. Glad I was born a superior Female!
Jessie
(03-03-2018, 09:37 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 12:55 PM)LeftVoluntarily Wrote:

Hi!
It certainly is a problem among males in chastity. That little birth defect gets my slave boyfriend in so much trouble. Glad I was born a superior Female!
Jessie
Yes very true...

Being a women is a boon