BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOM Nominee for Feb
I like to nominate dlittle6 to be the February MOM. He has been a member for a while and has always been engaging to talk too.

Chris - The Radical Feminist
Decisions decisions, there are many worthy Superiors and sissies to choose from but I would like to nominate sissyjamieanne. Her determination to become a maid in a traditional uniform is very refreshing and her replies to posts from the Superiors are extremely polite and respectful and show a willingness to learn what would be expected of her.
Thanks to you both for these excellent nominations. Two worthy members for sure. We have nearly two weeks to decide.

Thanks for contributing.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Both worthy.

My vote would be for dlittle6.

For April, I will make an early nomination- Mugin.
A tie!

Thank you all.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(02-21-2018, 03:38 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: A tie!

Thank you all.

I will nominate myself.

The sissy of the month award goes to me...hehe
I claim "Cheeky Minx of the Month"! Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
I'd like to take a moment to thank those who chose to nominate me for MOM for the month of February.

Maitresse Yvette-Louise...I am honoured to have gained Your attention, Ma'am. I think of You as a vastly Superior Woman so very worthy of the respect and admiration that You rightfully receive here...to be nominated by You is humbling!

Maid Jennifer-Your kind words do indeed humble me...and I thank you for your kindness! You are truly a wonderful representative of the sissy maid yourself!

My brother...MM! You're always so sweet and kind...I'm happy to know you and call you my "brother"...big hugs to you!

As always...thank you so much to Moderator M for all that you do! I love this board and the wonderful people here...and hope it continues to thrive and grow!

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(02-18-2018, 06:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I like to nominate dlittle6 to be the February MOM. He has been a member for a while and has always been engaging to talk too.

Chris - The Radical Feminist

I am humbled by your recommendation!