BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Transwomen
As a transwoman, I can find it difficult to decide where I belong in this community. I do co sider myself submissive but I'm not sure how this community feels about having a transwoman as a sissy.
(02-17-2018, 03:59 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Hi Robyn,

It does not make any difference to me, whether you are trans or not. I regularly play with males, females and TVs. I must admit that I have never knowingly played with someone who is trans before, but there is always a first time.  

All I ask is that the people I play with are genuinely submissive, and have an eagerness to serve.
Very simply and well said, Maitresse.  MM
(02-17-2018, 09:05 AM)Robyn228 Wrote: As a transwoman, I can find it difficult to decide where I belong in this community. I do co sider myself submissive but I'm not sure how this community feels about having a transwoman as a sissy.

Robyn,

You are most welcome here. We have transgendered, Superiors, submissives, sissies, crossdressers, wannabees, dominants, lesbians, bi-, straight, at least one gay dominant. I've never had to reprimand (let alone worse) anyone for insults or other bad interactions in over a year and a half. Smile

Stroll around the different fora. Read and post. Make friends, trade PMs. I'm not sure folks have met and made new friends, but several cyber friendships have formed.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Thank you all Smile
(02-18-2018, 09:04 AM)Robyn228 Wrote: Thank you all Smile

Robin, welcome to the community, it always nice to hear different perspectives. Love to hear more about your life's journey and where its taking you.

RF