Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Elderly Women in Disciplania
Dragging Susan by his ear, Victoria was heading for her favorite shop, the Disciplania-approved Correction Garb and Implement Shoppe. She did not need to haul the short-skirted boi-girl that way, but it gave her pleasure, so she did.

"I am looking for something like an extra-heavy ruler," she told the eager salesgirl, "With more heft, does that make sense?"

"Oh yes, Maam, we might have just the thing!" came the response. And the girl brought out a box full of implements. One by one Victoria took them out, and swooshed them through the air.

"No.... that does not have the weight i am looking for."

Three elderly ladies entered the store, and took in the situation, first in irritation that they had to wait, then in curiousity.

"Show her the copper core one," said the First..

"Oh yes, Bertram hates his!" said the Second.

"Give it a test run, dearie," suggested the Third.

Susan looked worried. Victoria beamed.

"Ladies, you re absolutely right! Normally I would try out each one before taking it home.  But you see Susan-- curtsy for the ladies, dear, that's a good sissy-- Susan is going to serve at a special party this Friday, and I want her bottom smooth and unmarked."

"This Friday, at Elizabeth Wladewicz's house?"

"Why yes, are you--?"

The ladies introduced themselves.

"You know," said the First, "we were just having a discussion-- maybe you have an opinion. Which is more effective as correction-- the smart of a corrective implement on a naughty boygirl's bottom"-- here she lifted Susan's chin--"or the shame of having ladies inspect his bottom and his little dickie....."
(02-15-2018, 11:41 PM)spankedboi Wrote: Dragging Susan by his ear, Victoria was heading for her favorite shop, the Disciplania-approved Correction Garb and Implement Shoppe. She did not need to haul the short-skirted boi-girl that way, but it gave her pleasure, so she did.

"I am looking for something like an extra-heavy ruler," she told the eager salesgirl, "With more heft, does that make sense?"

"Oh yes, Maam, we might have just the thing!" came the response. And the girl brought out a box full of implements. One by one Victoria took them out, and swooshed them through the air.

"No.... that does not have the weight i am looking for."

Three elderly ladies entered the store, and took in the situation, first in irritation that they had to wait, then in curiousity.

"Show her the copper core one," said the First..

"Oh yes, Bertram hates his!" said the Second.

"Give it a test run, dearie," suggested the Third.

Susan looked worried. Victoria beamed.

"Ladies, you re absolutely right! Normally I would try out each one before taking it home.  But you see Susan-- curtsy for the ladies, dear, that's a good sissy-- Susan is going to serve at a special party this Friday, and I want her bottom smooth and unmarked."

"This Friday, at Elizabeth Wladewicz's house?"

"Why yes, are you--?"

The ladies introduced themselves.

"You know," said the First, "we were just having a discussion-- maybe you have an opinion. Which is more effective as correction-- the smart of a corrective implement on a naughty boygirl's bottom"-- here she lifted Susan's chin--"or the shame of having ladies inspect his bottom and his little dickie....."

Oh!  This has much potential!  It will continue?!?!?
Lunch with Four Ladies

"Oh, hello, Victoria!  We are so glad you could join us!" said Lady One, "I am Irmengard, call me Irma!"

"Oh, and you brought your cute servant!" said Lady Two.

"Don't get to excited, Radegund!" said Lady Three, Isabelle."

"Oh, it's all right, dear," said Victoria as she and the small maid Susan entered the plush living room, "Where are your manners, Susan?"

Susan quickly curtseyed, "How do you do, Mistresses?" he said.

"And that's all we need to hear from you for a while," said Victoria, "Irma, do you have a corner i can stash him in?"

Irmengard smiled, "right over there", she said.

When Susan was ensconced in the corner, Irmengard's own servant, Billee, brought out a platter of small cakes, and a variety of drinks.

Radegund was not interested in food. She looked at Victoria.

"May I?" she said, indicating the boigirl in the corner.

"Of course, dear," said Victoria.

"Greedy thing!", said Irmengard, smiling, but Radegund did not care.

She lifted up the back of Susan's dress, exposing lacy underthings of a delicate pink.

"What pretty panties!" she said, patting them softly.

"Oh, yes, she bought them with her allowance!" said Victoria.

"Bend a little more,"she added, "and hold up your frock for the lady-- must i tell you everything?".

"I am sorry, Mistress," said Susan.

His/her panties were already down. Radegund breathed deeply at what she saw.

"But she has hardly been spanked!" she said, "Just these few ruler marks-- oh, is that the one you bought the other day?".

"Yes, dear, would you like to try it for yourself?"

"Oh, what a delight!" said Radegund.

"Fetch it, Susan," said Victoria, "and no, you need not pull those panties up, it will be amusing to watch you fetch with one hand holding your frock up, and the other holding your panties at your knees.  You know where it is."

The ruler was in Ma'am's satchel, set by the door.

"Don't dawdle!" snapped Mistress Victoria.

"But-- without using my hands?" queried Susan, trying not to whimper....
(02-19-2018, 07:35 PM)spankedboi Wrote: Lunch with Four Ladies

"Oh, hello, Victoria!  We are so glad you could join us!" said Lady One, "I am Irmengard, call me Irma!"

"Oh, and you brought your cute servant!" said Lady Two.

"Don't get to excited, Radegund!" said Lady Three, Isabelle."

"Oh, it's all right, dear," said Victoria as she and the small maid Susan entered the plush living room, "Where are your manners, Susan?"

Susan quickly curtseyed, "How do you do, Mistresses?" he said.

"And that's all we need to hear from you for a while," said Victoria, "Irma, do you have a corner i can stash him in?"

Irmengard smiled, "right over there", she said.

When Susan was ensconced in the corner, Irmengard's own servant, Billee, brought out a platter of small cakes, and a variety of drinks.

Radegund was not interested in food. She looked at Victoria.

"May I?" she said, indicating the boigirl in the corner.

"Of course, dear," said Victoria.

"Greedy thing!", said Irmengard, smiling, but Radegund did not care.

She lifted up the back of Susan's dress, exposing lacy underthings of a delicate pink.

"What pretty panties!" she said, patting them softly.

"Oh, yes, she bought them with her allowance!" said Victoria.

"Bend a little more,"she added, "and hold up your frock for the lady-- must i tell you everything?".

"I am sorry, Mistress," said Susan.

His/her panties were already down. Radegund breathed deeply at what she saw.

"But she has hardly been spanked!" she said, "Just these few ruler marks-- oh, is that the one you bought the other day?".

"Yes, dear, would you like to try it for yourself?"

"Oh, what a delight!" said Radegund.

"Fetch it, Susan," said Victoria, "and no, you need not pull those panties up, it will be amusing to watch you fetch with one hand holding your frock up, and the other holding your panties at your knees.  You know where it is."

The ruler was in Ma'am's satchel, set by the door.

"Don't dawdle!" snapped Mistress Victoria.

"But-- without using my hands?" queried Susan, trying not to whimper....
Oh!  Another delightful installment!  I'm truly enjoying this...of course I imagine myself in Susan's position!