satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment
    ¬†
I believe that any punishment should be immediate and severe. The number of strokes of the cane is up to my Mistress but they are always given on the bare and in batches of 6. Failure to count and thank my Mistress after each stroke or moving out of position results in the batch of 6 strokes being started again at the beginning.
(09-25-2016, 10:16 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, when possible boys should be petticoated in front of family and friends. Especially girls their own age, the girls should be wearing pants the while brat is put into frilly dresses, made to curtsy and play with dolls in front of the girls.

Far be it for me to question you, Ma'am, but I always found it especially humiliating to be punished in front of girls who were younger than me. Being dressed in a frilly dress with matching panties, maybe even a nappy, and receiving a spanking in front of giggling girls a couple of years younger than me was exquisitely humiliating.
Humiliation is the point, being stuck in a frilly dress while the girls wear pants sends a clear message that boys are weak and inferior to girls. I have witness this many times and it quickly crushes the brat's macho ego. Once that is gone there is no going back he is a prissy princess for life.
(11-07-2016, 04:46 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Humiliation is the point, being stuck in a frilly dress while the girls wear pants sends a clear message that boys are weak and inferior to girls. I have witness this many times and it quickly crushes the brat's macho ego. Once that is gone there is no going back he is a prissy princess for life.

I agree so much with what Radical Feminist says here.  For whatever reason, tradition, Male Privilege, whatever, males believe themselves to be superior to females.  It is something that is inherit in the male phsycy.  The best way to destroy that belief is for the male to be humiliated through feminization, because the male believes that femininity is inferior to masculinity. There are a number of people that disagree with this perception, however, the reality is that this has been the accepted norm for eons.  Females must take on the assertive posture in order to tame the males, therefore, girls being dressed in jeans, and sports jerseys and sweatsocks and sneakers while boys are in frilly dresses, tights and dainty shoes is imperative in crushing the male ego.  For womankind to take control, this must happen.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(11-06-2016, 02:54 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 10:16 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, when possible boys should be petticoated in front of family and friends. Especially girls their own age, the girls should be wearing pants the while brat is put into frilly dresses, made to curtsy and play with dolls in front of the girls.

Far be it for me to question you, Ma'am, but I always found it especially humiliating to be punished in front of girls who were younger than me. Being dressed in a frilly dress with matching panties, maybe even a nappy, and receiving a spanking in front of giggling girls a couple of years younger than me was exquisitely humiliating.

I totally agree, Ali.  Been there, done that.
Anybody ever paddled at school while you were fully dressed up, either for punishment or for a play, gag pageant etc?
(11-07-2016, 04:46 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Humiliation is the point, being stuck in a frilly dress while the girls wear pants sends a clear message that boys are weak and inferior to girls. I have witness this many times and it quickly crushes the brat's macho ego. Once that is gone there is no going back he is a prissy princess for life.

This pretty much after I wore my first dress and tights there was no real going back anymore because i felt so pretty
Angry Hi Ali, I have a very low pain threshold so would try to avoid the physical side of punishment in favour of the more humiliating aspects that are so easily achievable by the care giver, such as being made to wear a thick nappy out doors with a not so obvious bulge but enough that it would, be noticeable to the person standing behind you at the checkout whilst you are waiting to pay for the large pack of adult nappies that  are currently gracing your shopping trolley along with the baby bottles and dummies ..!

Or being made to suck a babies dummy whilst driving the car, knowing that should you attempt to remove it there is a sturdy leather paddle sitting on mommies lap ready to strike the top of the thighs left bare by the tight stretch towelling shorts that you are wearing, two sizes too small and not doing the best job of hiding the bulk of an already wet disposable nappy ..

O JOY .. The possibilities are endless xxxx
(09-10-2016, 09:05 AM)Ali Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Lexie Wrote:
Quote:I had to wear a little girl's party dress once to a birthday party, but I was the only boy there, and it wasn't long before everyone knew as much.

That happened to me too.  Me and 7 or 8 girls.  I was the most popular person there.  I even overshadowed the birthday girl.

Were you dressed as a girl as a punishment, Lexie? What did you wear?

I was eleven when it first happened to me. I used to get 'panties punishment' or 'baby punishment' as my mother referred to them. If I was given three days then I'd be dressed as a girl or as a baby for three days, regardless of what activities or visitors we had scheduled. 

A friend's birthday party coincided with a week of 'panties punishment' so I had to go to the party dressed as a girl. I didn't know all the girls there, and at first some of them assumed I was a girl too, but it didn't take long for them to find out. 

Apart from anything else, my outfit was much more fussy and frilly than anyone else's. My dress was short and pink, and I had to wear white tights too. And of course a pair of frilly knickers. 

I got teased mercilessly.

What kind of shoes did you wear with your outfit Lexie?
First what is punishment.    I assume, it means, a method of correcting a individual, in this case a sissy to better comply with his/her Mistress's wishes.
Popular methods certainly include different items used in spanking, whipping , etc.   Having to wear embarrassing  items of clothing , from infantile to extremely feminine outfits, or maids attire, that denote servitude.   All effective if they accomplish the purpose.   How ever, to be honest, most times they fail, because in our case, the sissy actually desires these actions, or items , not necessary all of them, but usually some.     

I love being dressed, particularly panties,  ( is there any one of us who doesn't) and I believe that being a sissy, I do not deserve, no more than the cast off's from real women.     Did we not start, most of us, investigating and wearing our sister's or mother's clothing, and if fortunate, being there to retrieve an item, no longer needed or wanted from a real woman.    Specially if the item was one that would fit, and be worn.

So, for me, new is not my most desire, but those items that real woman have worn, and no longer desire to have.    Most of these cast off's are easily acquired at thrift, or used clothing stores, particularly undergarments, as most real women, would not consider such items,  are usually priced very cheaply.

For this sissy, for 50 cents, or at the most, maybe a couple of dollars, I have acquired way more panties, than any one of us needs, even if we wear a couple of pairs at  time.     And to pass up, on these items,  I usually fail.
So my Mistress asked, why do you need so many.  Because I enjoy obtaining them.    You can't wear them all of once,   of course not.     Not so.
So, my Mistress said, either wear them or throw them out.   Well I do.  No, I mean, put them all on, or else get rid of them.

Let the punishment fit the crime.    Per instructions, I sorted out my messy panty drawer, and put on all of my white panties, one at a time, and counting, I ended up with 14.    The rules,  when ever the need, I was to take down these items, one at a time, if caught short, could drop all of them, in reality, have had to push them down, and I assure you, the only way to go, is sitting down.   Then the chore of pulling each one back up, tight one at a time, and if make a mistake, and pull up more than one, or miss one, that ends up in the crotch, start all over again.    And that has happened, as some of these items are very thin.     At bed time, each pantie has to be taken down individually, laid spread out, one on top of each other, except the very last one.    That will be worn over night, and at clean up time in the morning, only then that particular pantie can be removed, and placed in the laundry hamper.   Once completed, the first "new" pantie, has to be put on backwards, which does slide up one's backside, a bit uncomfortable, and just in case of slight accidents, a sanitary pad, shall also be worn.    
I assure you, one gets tired, very quickly having to go through this ritual, some times a lot within a very short time.   If you have done the math, I will not be down to one, until two weeks has gone by.   And it works, regardless, dressed male or female.     Tomorrow morning I will still be wearing 9 pairs, and they are not all the same size or style.    The other part of this punishment, should I buy more, the worst the punishment will be as the number of items will grow. 

I  thought I had sorted out my white ones.   When I did a thorough job, of rearranging the remaining, black, pink ,red, blue, flowered, I found six more pairs of white.
That now hangs over my head, if I cannot restrain myself, the next time, "of wear them all"   it could be as many as 21,  that is three weeks, almost a month.

And I assure you, that many is quite uncomfortable.        
 A simple solution, get rid of them all, or at least most, once this punishment is completed,   but, I cannot imagine getting rid of one.   
Are these the only panties, of course not.  As I mentioned, color, most are full cut, and also  have grannies and bloomers, from above the knee, to right down to the ankle.   Oh and I didn't mention control panties.   Since this is Florida, shorts are the most worn item, and my Mistress does not want to be with me, and have those longer items showing.

In summary,   Let the punishment fit the crime, and it could apply to any item, that to us sissies, means so much.   About the only good thing, I will have a bit more spending money.           Your panty'd sissy, Gigi T.             Undecided