satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment
(09-11-2016, 06:52 AM)Ali Wrote: Did the girls find out that you'd been put into panties?

When I went to the party in a dress it was the first thing the girls wanted to know. I tried to fend them off, but there were too many of them. And before long I was stood in the middle of them with them all holding my dress high above my waist, exposing my frilly white panties.

Oh yes.

Same thing happened to me.    The mothers were just as bad.
I'm interested in the way this discussion has concentrated on dressing femme as punishment, specifically public exposure of sissies dressed the way we should be dressed, and the way so many of us grow to accept, then to desire what is no longer a punishment at all.  We learn that our clothing brings pleasure, not pain, and that our display of submission becomes our reward for good behavior, not punishment for bad.
Since I started wearing dresses at 11 years of age I have found most girls actually like the idea of having a more feminine boy around. While most didn't tease me they did somewhat enjoy flipping up the back of my dresses. I found some of the girls games also to be quite enjoyable. I especially like to play with dolls. When my mom found out I liked to pkay with dolls she went out and bought me some, one was quite tall with pretty blonde hair. I even played with her with other boys who were friends of mine.
(09-11-2016, 03:29 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I'm interested in the way this discussion has concentrated on dressing femme as punishment, specifically public exposure of sissies dressed the way we should be dressed, and the way so many of us grow to accept, then to desire what is no longer a punishment at all.  We learn that our clothing brings pleasure, not pain, and that our display of submission becomes our reward for good behavior, not punishment for bad.

For me, Renee, wearing girls' (and babies') clothes very much started out as a punishment, but developed into something I first of all came to accept, and then later really enjoyed. 

I recall very clearly the humiliation I felt being put into knickers and a dress when it first happened to me. Now it's humiliation that I love.
I went to a school class where there were two mistresses in charge and of course I fell fowl of the rules and was caned with 6 of the best by both teachers on my school knickers in front of the class. That was very humiliating and slightly scary hearing the swish of that cane and having to count out the strokes.. I am probably due for a repeat.
(09-12-2016, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 03:29 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I'm interested in the way this discussion has concentrated on dressing femme as punishment, specifically public exposure of sissies dressed the way we should be dressed, and the way so many of us grow to accept, then to desire what is no longer a punishment at all.  We learn that our clothing brings pleasure, not pain, and that our display of submission becomes our reward for good behavior, not punishment for bad.

For me, Renee, wearing girls' (and babies') clothes very much started out as a punishment, but developed into something I first of all came to accept, and then later really enjoyed. 

I recall very clearly the humiliation I felt being put into knickers and a dress when it first happened to me. Now it's humiliation that I love.

I love the humiliation as well.
Question 
(09-24-2016, 01:02 PM)Kres for school Wrote: I went to a school class where there were two mistresses in charge and of course I fell fowl of the rules and was caned with 6 of the best by both teachers on my school knickers in front of the class. That was very humiliating and slightly scary hearing the swish of that cane and having to count out the strokes.. I am probably due for a repeat.

Interesting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to learn more about this. Did this occur to you as an adult? There is an adult school for schoolgirl, schoolboy and feminised boys in England. Someplace like that?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(09-24-2016, 03:03 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 01:02 PM)Kres for school Wrote: I went to a school class where there were two mistresses in charge and of course I fell fowl of the rules and was caned with 6 of the best by both teachers on my school knickers in front of the class. That was very humiliating and slightly scary hearing the swish of that cane and having to count out the strokes.. I am probably due for a repeat.

Interesting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to learn more about this. Did this occur to you as an adult? There is an adult school for schoolgirl, schoolboy and feminised boys in England. Someplace like that?  --------Yes I was caned regularly at school and have fulfilled need for continuation of the need in my school knickers, leotards and swimsuits as an adult sissy at various events with these themes very much in mind. I've also been the giver and recieved and have a punishment form if you would like to see this.   Regulationatmaildotcom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Radical Feminist believes punishment should be quick and to the point . But should it be witnessed ? Your opinion , ma'am ?
Yes, when possible boys should be petticoated in front of family and friends. Especially girls their own age, the girls should be wearing pants the while brat is put into frilly dresses, made to curtsy and play with dolls in front of the girls.