Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gurl here
Hi there Smile

I've just joined this forum and I'm having so much fun. All the girls and so pretty and their petticoats are so fleek. XD. I'm a 20 year old transwoman and I would love to be petticoated and pranced around like the maid I want to be. So please say hi to me if you want Smile
Welcome Robyn228, this is a wonderful place to prance and enjoy.
Yes ,welcome Robyn228 , I think you you lucky to be so young and find this forum, and learn to be a real sissie in today's world.
From Nancy, I'm a older sissie learning to obey my wife mistress some more.
Thank you both <3 I just hope I find a dominate on here Smile
Hiya Robyn! So glad you've joined us! I hope you'll enjoy our wonderful community and learn lots. I see you hope to find a dominant here...remember...be humble, respectful and of course obedient to all of our Superiors (and friendly to your fellow sissies) and you might just attract positive attention! Looking forward to hearing more from and about you!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
Thanks for the advice. I'm still getting used to the platform but I hope I'm getting the hang of it.

And I'd never be purposely disobedient to a superior :O. I know my place in life. And I love my fellow sissies. They're all so beautiful and caring.
(02-19-2018, 11:45 PM)Robyn228 Wrote: Thanks for the advice. I'm still getting used to the platform but I hope I'm getting the hang of it.

And I'd never be purposely disobedient to a superior :O. I know my place in life. And I love my fellow sissies. They're all so beautiful and caring.

Wonderful!  Have I mentioned I'm happy you're here?!?!
(02-15-2018, 05:44 AM)Robyn228 Wrote: Hi there Smile

I've just joined this forum and I'm having so much fun. All the girls and so pretty and their petticoats are so fleek. XD. I'm a 20 year old transwoman and I would love to be petticoated and pranced around like the maid I want to be. So please say hi to me if you want Smile

Hi Robyn,

Welcome! 

When I was 20, I so wanted to be petticoated too (well, I still do!).  I was, but only for a brief period.

I preferred that a girl decided she wanted me to be a little girl, petticoated and in curls.

It's great to see new members enjoying themselves and participating.  Thanks for doing so!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi