Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nappy discipline
My first post so please forgive the incoherence.

This fetish lay dormant for many years (my main fetish previously was Giantess Soft Vore) but got awakened perhaps 3 years ago and I would say that it has overtaken my other fetish(es) to be number one.....but here's the thing there are element s that i love and also hate about it, so I thought I would write about this aspect to see if anyone else is the same.

So, what i love about it is the idea of being forced into nappies by a dominant woman and treated like a baby, especially in public.  Being forcibly dressed as a little girl also presses my buttons....and that's about it for what I love.

What I hate. I hate any concept of the willing victim, for it to work for me the victim must be forced.  I hate anything built around the "daddy" concept".  While i like the idea of being forced into girl's clothes, I hate what it sometimes develops into - full sissyhood with forced homosexuality, drinking "daddy's milk" (that makes me feel physically sick), cuckolding, over the top verbal abuse ("you're secretly loving this aren't you?").  I do not like when it develops into sexual kind of things - handjobs, blowjobs, JOI, lesbian or straight sex.  To me this moves it into the realm of unrealistic - would a dominant female really "force" you into doing what you actually want?  I am not so keen in pee and poop (esp. poop) as they only appeal to me as instruments to get an embarrassing change, not as things that appeal in themselves. Finally "nappy", "cot", "mummy", "babygro" and "dummy" are sexy, "diaper", "crib", "mommy", "onesie" and "paci" are not
So you can see my love for this is what could be called deep but narrow.  I really love some of it but much of it doesn't appeal.  What do you all think?

i attach a photo that I made up to show how I manipulate my own stuff to get what I like.  I have hundreds of this stuff if anyone is interested

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-13-2018, 11:20 AM)robertson Wrote: My first post so please forgive the incoherence.

This fetish lay dormant for many years (my main fetish previously was Giantess Soft Vore) but got awakened perhaps 3 years ago and I would say that it has overtaken my other fetish(es) to be number one.....but here's the thing there are element s that i love and also hate about it, so I thought I would write about this aspect to see if anyone else is the same.

So, what i love about it is the idea of being forced into nappies by a dominant woman and treated like a baby, especially in public.  Being forcibly dressed as a little girl also presses my buttons....and that's about it for what I love.

What I hate. I hate any concept of the willing victim, for it to work for me the victim must be forced.  I hate anything built around the "daddy" concept".  While i like the idea of being forced into girl's clothes, I hate what it sometimes develops into - full sissyhood with forced homosexuality, drinking "daddy's milk" (that makes me feel physically sick), cuckolding, over the top verbal abuse ("you're secretly loving this aren't you?").  I do not like when it develops into sexual kind of things - handjobs, blowjobs, JOI, lesbian or straight sex.  To me this moves it into the realm of unrealistic - would a dominant female really "force" you into doing what you actually want?  I am not so keen in pee and poop (esp. poop) as they only appeal to me as instruments to get an embarrassing change, not as things that appeal in themselves. Finally "nappy", "cot", "mummy", "babygro" and "dummy" are sexy, "diaper", "crib", "mommy", "onesie" and "paci" are not
So you can see my love for this is what could be called deep but narrow.  I really love some of it but much of it doesn't appeal.  What do you all think?

i attach a photo that I made up to show how I manipulate my own stuff to get what I like.  I have hundreds of this stuff if anyone is interested
A very interesting observation.    
(02-13-2018, 12:12 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:20 AM)robertson Wrote: My first post so please forgive the incoherence.

(02-13-2018, 02:02 PM)Jaqueliney I totally agree I feel the same just to dressed and treated as a baby girl. Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:12 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:

...forgot to add - i don't really like stuff such as enemas and suppositories.  I suppose I want it to be as "normal" as possible within a fantasy setting.
I don’t think your explanation is at all incoherent. We each have different things which press our buttons, and other things that do quite the opposite.

For me it’s humiliation that presses my buttons. So being put into a babyish nappy and frilly baby girl clothes, and then being ridiculed is a tremendous turn on. Pleasuring a man while so dressed reinforces, for me, the huge difference between a real man and the sissy baby girl that I’ve become. It’s utterly humiliating, which I love.

You find other things a turn on. That’s fine. We’re all different.

The key thing is, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, to do what you enjoy.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart