ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with Male Privilege
(05-03-2017, 09:09 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put the knickers on. She then took at least a dozen pictures of me in the knickers (I have attached a few not showing my face below). Finally she produced a large black bin bag and went to my bedroom and collected up every pair of trousers and underpants I owned and put them in the bag. She left with the bag of my trousers and underpants leaving me to order more online, which meant I was wearing just the knickers below for 5 days until they arrived. She also posted some of the humiliating photos on her Twitter account, which has now thankfully been deleted, not her choice I am guessing. 

I will try not to treat women like that next time.

It would seem you learned a valuable lesson regarding disrespect to Superiors!  This could have been a great opportunity to make it up to her by volunteering to clean and perform household chores for her to demonstrate your remorse and submission!

Yes sissyjamieanne I agree with you. If there are any women out there that would like me to do their housework and any other personal duties for them let me know and I would be happy to do so in just my big granny knickers.
(08-07-2016, 12:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

If girls wore trousers or shorts and boys wore dresses or skirts, with pretty panties on underneath, I'm sure this would go a long way towards redressing the balance.

It certainly would. Some of the moms I help have done this. Dressing their daughters or nieces like boys in baseball caps, jeans and sports jersey, a few of the girls even have crew cuts given to them. The moms then dress their little prissy princesses up in ultra frilly frocks w/ lots of petticoats and rumba panties. The "boys" are then made to serve the girls, curtsy to them and play with their dolls while the girls play sports or video games. Witness this in RL is quite a rewarding experience, visiting the local mall and parks is quite fun too.

This re-training of the young Females and males that You've instituted among Moms reversing the false sex roles of the past must be exceptionally satisfying to You, Rad feminist!  Might You relate any more details and/or reactions of the recipients, such as

1.  how pleased and empowered do the young Females involved seem to wish to spread such social change?

2.  do the young males adapt well to self-image that the male is now the weaker, feminine and subordinate sex?

3.  what about male parents... are they also in re-educational change to Female supremacist thinking?

4.  has the interest of other Females of any generation increased in joining into correcting such future roles for Females and males?

5.  what have been some of the most amusing reversals that the young Women have devised in impressing upon the male of the proper newly feminized role expected of them?

Seems how You've aided to enlighten Females must have spawned some fairly delightful scenarios of mirthfully emboldened Females and broken male ego.
When I was being punished as a child I often found myself in a dress or skirt, with either frilly panties or even a nappy and plastic pants on underneath, while my mother and little sister would be in trousers or shorts.

It felt SO unfair at the time, and I felt very vulnerable with my underwear so readily visible. But it certainly taught me my place in not only our family, but the world in general.
(08-15-2018, 07:57 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was being punished as a child I often found myself in a dress or skirt, with either frilly panties or even a nappy and plastic pants on underneath, while my mother and little sister would be in trousers or shorts.

It felt SO unfair at the  time, and I felt very vulnerable with my underwear so readily visible. But it certainly taught me my place in not only our family, but the world in general.

Are there any stores in New York City that sell frilly dresses for grown men or is the internet our only choice I worry about sizing as I am 6'2 to 200 pounds
littlegurlemily, if there are no such stores in NYC they must not exist! Google it.
(08-17-2018, 07:18 PM)GinaV Wrote: littlegurlemily, if there are no such stores in NYC they must not exist! 
I just learned that another male privilege, peeing while standing, is removed with chastity. Now that I'm chaste I wait longer to pee which means when I pee I spend more time sitting down looking at my panties which makes me think about my training and how I can better support and serve women. No more quick jaunts to pee, no more feeling strong and in control as I hold my penis. Chastity i great control over mind and body.
In my home he does all the feminine tasks a 50's housewife does and when he retires all his male clothes are gone for good except one pair in case its needed for an occasion all others will be given to homeless persons, yes its a new day and women wear the pants with no going back.
(09-05-2018, 09:44 AM)heidi Wrote: In my home he does all the feminine tasks a 50's housewife does and when he retires all his male clothes are gone for good except one pair in case its needed for an occasion all others will be given to homeless persons, yes its a new day and women wear the pants with no going back.

Very nicely stated...Life as it ought to be!
Male privilege needs to be curtailed. Men need to be stripped of their power and prestige. Petticoating them early in life would make sure they knew what their role is. It is to serve women. Women need to take control of males 100 percent. Frilly frocks and silky things at home always. Removal of trousers from his wardrobe is a must. Only short skirts with their pretty panties peeking out would make him feel very vulnerable. Should be wearing a pink satin maids dress and seamed stockings doing his required duties.
(12-04-2018, 12:13 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: Male privilege needs to be curtailed. Men need to be stripped of their power and prestige. Petticoating them early in life would make sure they knew what their role is. It is to serve women. Women need to take control of males 100 percent. Frilly frocks and silky things at home always. Removal of trousers from his wardrobe is a must. Only short skirts with their pretty panties peeking out would make him feel very vulnerable. Should be wearing a pink satin maids dress and seamed stockings doing his required duties.

Oh NO!   Mz Andrea.... those kind of stockings are SO DIFFICULT TO KEEP THE SEAMS STRAIGHT!   When we don't.... we'll be punished  Cry *sob*  Sad NOT FAIR!!!!