Tights
Stockings
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tights or stockings?

Stockings definitely!

J. x
It really does depend upon my mood, if I have a short skirt on and it's breezy or cold then I'd go for tights (dark colours, I'm not a great fan of tan), if I'm feeling sexy and horny then obviously stockings and a suspender belt (not a fan of hold-ups) and if I'm feeling pretty and prissy then either white knee length pelerine socks or little frilly ankles socks ?
I was only really introduced to stockings during my petticoat punishment (although I have worn tights since I have been living female full time). They formed an essential part of what was quite a tarty (in retrospect) Secretary outfit complete with lingerie, makeup, stilettos, a blouse and hair bun style do up. Basically, everything that an impressionable teenager was attracted to I had to dress up in and wear myself as part of my punishment.

Since then, I have worn tights for more day to day outfits (I have worn one or the other every day since  as part of my insistence on wearing either skirts or dresses all the time) and tights form part of my Air Stewardess uniform. So for practicality, I wear tights; if I am dressing to look especially feminine, I would tend towards stockings.
BOTH!