BON4Micro2
Poll: Which do you prefer?
Tights
Stockings
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tights or stockings?
Each has its attractions, and disadvantages, but which do you prefer?

My experience of tights started with the woolly ones my mother made me wear when I was being punished as a child. Coupled with panties and a short skirt I came to associate tights not only with punishment, but also schoolgirl uniform and spankings. 

At the time I hated them, but now I love the reminder of the humiliation of wearing a schoolgirl uniform. 

My experience of stockings came much later, when I'd left home and was experimenting with dressing. Wearing stockings and suspenders opened up a whole new feeling - sometimes quite literally ;-)

Wearing a skirt and panties, but with that gap and fresh air between the tops of my stockings and my panties, makes me feel SO girly. 

Which do you prefer, and why?
Hate tights. Won't wear 'em. Distorts the view of the panties. Runs a distracting seam up the most important part. Makes it harder to get or give access. Lacks the tease appeal of a tight stocking welt. Bah! A pox on them!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Tights are just plain boring. Stockings are so feminine and the suspenders are a constant reminder of what you're wearing.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
My wife and I were doing cleaning last night around the house in preparation for having a huge number of people over next week before my daughter's wedding. She found a garter strap that had been on her desk and pointed out that our youngest daughter probably had no clue what it was. I had to admit at the time I didn't either.

I had to explain that I had never had garters to wear, that anytime I had worn any type of hose it was pantyhose. None of the females in my house ever wore stockings with garters, either my sisters or my mother, and as such I was never introduced to them either.
I have to go with tights on the whole. I agree that for soft frilly girlyness stockings are best.
My main fetish is for lovely high Lycra opaques that feel tight and confining. I particularly love to wear a tight swimsuit, corselette or panty girdle which tuck the orchids and offending willy away and then to finish off with my opaques, 2 or 3 pairs. The top pair of tights have a belt threaded through intermittent holes in the waist elastic, finished with a locking padlock to stop me fiddling. This stops naughty man things happening and stops any sensation getting to me. It's a lovely form of chastity.
The origination of my fetish is trying on my sisters tights as I came into puberty, no stockings were around.
Would love you to message me if you want to talk more. Tina J Smile
Most of the time I wear pantyhose, not my favorite during the summer, but I do because it is expected and required. For special occasions when I am wearing a more dressy dress, I will wear stockings held up with garters on my girdle. Some of my stockings are seamed which makes for a real challenge to get the seams straight and to keep them that way.
When I wear pantyhose I feel I have a certain amount of protection with the pantyhose covering my panties or girdle. When I wear stockings I feel that my panties and girdle are almost exposed. This will make me feel even more feminine and sissy.
I was raised being told that's tights were for lazy girls.  Mother insisted we wear garter belts and stockings.  My Sisters always had pretty one's mine were just basic white or black and always with 6 snap's to insure the stocking lay correctly.  and always Garter belt stocking than panty.
Enjoy both, and for different reasons. Accepting that males once wore such items, these days they are seen as inherently feminine - that in itself makes me feel more girlish when wearing them. Tights are often associated with girlish wear, while stockings are usually associated with women. So if I want to feel 'young' its tights everytime. Also adore winter wear, and tights are part of many winter outfits. As for feeling hot and uncomfortable in tights, I actually love that sensation. Snug, enclosed, somewhat uncomfortable at times. Guess I may be wired a little differently. Smile
I prefer stockings to wear, it is the feel of the suspender strap pulling that is so thrilling. They feel sexier and there is a sort of exposedness about them too, which makes me love them.
However, I do also wear tights as they are better for control. Wearing panties over a tucked back clitty, then tights and a pantie girdle ensures no easy access. For even more security a pantie-corsellette is better than a pantie girdle. Ideal if wearing as a punishment too. Especially as it forces the wearer to have to use a cubicle and sit to pee if out in public.
(06-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Charlotte Cee Dee Wrote: I prefer stockings to wear, it is the feel of the suspender strap pulling that is so thrilling. They feel sexier and there is a sort of exposedness about them too, which makes me love them.
However, I do also wear tights as they are better for control. Wearing panties over a tucked back clitty, then tights and a pantie girdle ensures no easy access. For even more security a pantie-corsellette is better than a pantie girdle. Ideal if wearing as a punishment too. Especially as it forces the wearer to have to use a cubicle and sit to pee if out in public.

CCD - Really love your use of tights, girdle and corselette, that's exactly what I like to do. I particularly love this story http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/not81024.htm
I wear tights most days, usually a few pairs at a time with either a swimsuit or corselette for self chastity with a tucked cliffy and hidden nuts. Would love to chat more with you if you want to PM.