BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renewing your vows
(03-19-2018, 09:44 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 08:16 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 08:03 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 05:34 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Excellent response sissy!  I agree the suit should be in pink or lavender.....  Back zip is great idea but I was thinking maybe a button drop seat in the back so the darlings entire bottom can be revealed and his panties admired and fondled........?

I LOVE the way you think Sissyswife!   It is always a delight when the males have to be zipped up from the back, and the exposing of their frilly panties really does drive home the Fact that now the Male is the Weaker sex!   Strong and Independent women need to insist that all their males are submissive and Feminine!

It is the necessary course of action needed to correct the course of the world that males and their rampant testosterone has taken us down.  We all know that a male in skirts, heels and stockings, and proper manicure is not in any mood for all this fighting and warring and such that is carrying on.  Really hard to have a pissing contest when you have your panties at your knees and you are sitting like a good sissy to pee.......  The future will see a time when males are vaccinated at birth to suppress testosterone until and only if at a later date a superior female selects them as their mate.  They may be given the anti vaccine for a period of time to allow for procreation and then when the female decides, sterilized and re vaccinated or perhaps castration..  It is lady's choice of course...
Yes it so very true Ms. Sissywife, and the world yoiu describe is one I'd gladly live in and would proud to be oif service, as a obedeint and hard-working sissy to women.
It's always all about the lady's choice! And that's so very fine with this sissy!

(03-19-2018, 05:34 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 04:10 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 12:14 AM)SissysWife Wrote: Lets hear your preference:

1)Sissy Bridesmaid?
[Image: th?id=OIP.uNHCf6188eL806aCvEoIKAHaLD&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

Flower Girl? :
[Image: th?id=OIP.1DayKqA08s9aFldPzKsvlAHaLX&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

Lord Fauntleroy????

[Image: th?id=OIP.Jld54QzS0oM7-Q51i_QyrQHaNY&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

Or Sissy of Honor????

[Image: th?id=OIP.PvhichAOzs4Li46ruLF7eAAAAA&w=1....5&pid=1.7]
Although I'd personally be thrilled to wear all of these delightful and most appropriate of outfits, any day of the week, and of course be delighted by whatever I was told to wear, I'd like to be the sissy maid of honor.
That said, I'd live to have all if these hanging in my closet and worn at the woman I'm servings desecration. In order, 4,2, 3 and 1.
PS - I'd perfer the little Lord Fauntleroy as you had mentioned earlier Ms. Sissywife, in pink satin, I'd like pink stockings and would hope the sissy pants on the outfit would zip in the back or on the sides. I'd like pink bows in my hair and matching pink Mary Janes with pink bows.

Excellent response sissy!  I agree the suit should be in pink or lavender.....  Back zip is great idea but I was thinking maybe a button drop seat in the back so the darlings entire bottom can be revealed and his panties admired and fondled........?
Thank you Ma'am! (curtsey!)
I like pink and lavender, but I am also a fan of yellow and floral patterns.

The drop seat never occoured to me, thanks ever so much for mentioning it. I wish there was someplace where I could purchase such an outfit.

I'm sure that would insure a great delight for the ladies both young and older in attendance and be a great training aide for sissy and the other sissies in attendance as well.

I can see a time when more experienced ladies would be inviting in laidies more recent to the movement of Empowered Women and serving sissies. Each act of service, obedience and training, even disccipline would help to further all the empowering of the women forward, and in turn, draw in more and more women to the movement and it's clear benefits,  while further stripping the sissies of any false ego-driven testosterone ridden behavior, while furthing their sissy-hood.

We must keep this movement moving !!
Who could resist that ‚Äėsissy of honour‚Äô dress.¬† Big Grin
(02-11-2021, 06:10 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Who could resist that ‚Äėsissy of honour‚Äô dress.¬† Big Grin

No one would resist it, be they boy or girl.
sissy of honour dress wasn't resisted by Tiffany Tuesday. Scottish girl.

1)Sissy Bridesmaid?

Flower Girl? :
[Image: th?id=OIP.1DayKqA08s9aFldPzKsvlAHaLX&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

Lord Fauntleroy????

[Image: th?id=OIP.Jld54QzS0oM7-Q51i_QyrQHaNY&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

Or Sissy of Honor????

[Image: th?id=OIP.PvhichAOzs4Li46ruLF7eAAAAA&w=1....5&pid=1.7]

I think your choice for bridesmaid is an adorable dress that any sissy would and should be proud to wear. You should not have any problem getting a number of sissies to be bridesmaids!
(02-17-2021, 04:36 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

1)Sissy Bridesmaid?

I would LOVE to be dressed this way!

I think your choice for bridesmaid is an adorable dress that any sissy would and should be proud to wear. You should not have any problem getting a number of sissies to be bridesmaids!
(02-11-2018, 04:53 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 03:40 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 06:58 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 05:07 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 04:26 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Thank you sweet sissy.....  I do feel lucky to have found my wonderful sweetie.  I am blessed.  I am surprised more women are not taking control of their males in this manner.....  I am having fun planning our vow renewal.  He will have very little say..

Whatever dress you choose for your sissy if he's anything like me he will wear it with pride. If this fantasy were to come true for us the best part would be she picked my dress, it doesn't get any better than that because if I got to pick a dress she didn't care for it would ruin her fun. Good luck with your dress hunting.

Since the venue is in Vegas there will be soo many experiences I can arrange!  Spa day.  Bachelorette party. Wedding in the chapel.  And then there is the honeymoon!!  I want to plan this very carefully so the memories are all spectacular!

What a lovely sentiment, giving your sissy the ultimate experience shows how much you enjoy his feminine side and the memories will last a lifetime. Your excitement at planning this to make it perfect is very evident and I like to think he is looking forward to it. I know I would be and while I might be nervous about going through with it I would do so purely to show my appreciation for the lifestyle that has worked so well for us for so many years. Weddings and vow renewals like this are not as far fetched as you might imagine and keep in mind what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. Go for it.
Feel free to share ideas and thoughts as I plan.  I am open to suggestions.  Keep it clean only the honeymoon will be x rated......  Post her gurls and mistresses alike
  You could have male strippers at your sissies bachelorette party. ma'am
Members who have not already done so may wish to check out a story on Underling's page Entitled "From This Day Forward", which deals with a femdom wedding
Hi Miss (SissysWife), may i ask where this left off? Did the vows happen?