BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renewing your vows
I gradually took control of my marriage and began putting my sweet husband in his proper place.  He is now sissified to my liking and completely under my control.  I now have determined it is time to renew our vows with each of us in our new roles.  I think this concept should  be exercised by all empowered women.  He of course will be  in a pink dress.  I visualize eloping to Vegas for the glorious event.  Have any mistresses done this with your sweet sissies?  Give me your thoughts, ideas and experiences.....
(02-10-2018, 06:10 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I gradually took control of my marriage and began putting my sweet husband in his proper place.  He is now sissified to my liking and completely under my control.  I now have determined it is time to renew our vows with each of us in our new roles.  I think this concept should  be exercised by all empowered women.  He of course will be  in a pink dress.  I visualize eloping to Vegas for the glorious event.  Have any mistresses done this with your sweet sissies?  Give me your thoughts, ideas and experiences.....

Dear Sissy's Wife,

Welcome to the forum. I'm very glad to welcome a new Superior to the forum.

Based on your posts, I feel you'll be an excellent addition to our community. I have added you to the group of Superiors here, a group only open to genetic Superiors and transitioned dominants. A privilege of membership is entrance to the Superiors Lounge, a subforum at the bottom of the list of fora. Only Superiors and I, as administrator, can see or enter the Lounge. I only enter if invited to by a Superior to intervene if there are online behavior issues. That's never happened. You and other Superiors can discuss your concerns freely.

I operate the forum under the direction of Auntie Helga of Petticioated.com. I have two personae here, micheleFFS and ModeratorM.

Please let me know if you read this. I wish to respect your desire for privacy, but want to welcome you ad swell as inform you of the Lounge.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(02-10-2018, 06:25 AM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 06:10 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I gradually took control of my marriage and began putting my sweet husband in his proper place.  He is now sissified to my liking and completely under my control.  I now have determined it is time to renew our vows with each of us in our new roles.  I think this concept should  be exercised by all empowered women.  He of course will be  in a pink dress.  I visualize eloping to Vegas for the glorious event.  Have any mistresses done this with your sweet sissies?  Give me your thoughts, ideas and experiences.....

Dear Sissy's Wife,

Welcome to the forum. I'm very glad to welcome a new Superior to the forum.

Based on your posts, I feel you'll be an excellent addition to our community. I have added you to the group of Superiors here, a group only open to genetic Superiors and transitioned dominants. A privilege of membership is entrance to the Superiors Lounge, a subforum at the bottom of the list of fora. Only Superiors and I, as administrator, can see or enter the Lounge. I only enter if invited to by a Superior to intervene if there are online behavior issues. That's never happened. You and other Superiors can discuss your concerns freely.

I operate the forum under the direction of Auntie Helga of Petticioated.com. I have two personae here, micheleFFS and ModeratorM.

Please let me know if you read this. I wish to respect your desire for privacy, but want to welcome you ad swell as inform you of the Lounge.

Thank you I am honored.......
My Mistress and I have thought about this many times and it has just been fantasy but we have gone as far as browsing for the perfect wedding gown for me and a tuxedo for her. What's fun about this is she has different ideas on the dress style than I have but it makes for a pleasant evening of dreams. That's what makes this lifestyle work so well for us.

And by the way it's nice to have your here, it seems you have found that special magic for a happy marriage.
(02-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress and I have thought about this many times and it has just been fantasy but we have gone as far as browsing for the perfect wedding gown for me and a tuxedo for her. What's fun about this is she has different ideas on the dress style than I have but it makes for a pleasant evening of dreams. That's what makes this lifestyle work so well for us.

And by the way it's nice to have your here, it seems you have found that special magic for a happy marriage.

Thank you sweet sissy.....  I do feel lucky to have found my wonderful sweetie.  I am blessed.  I am surprised more women are not taking control of their males in this manner.....  I am having fun planning our vow renewal.  He will have very little say..

Wonderful to hear, Sissy's Wife! I love that you will make him wear a pink dress. Will he also wear pink lingerie and pink high heels, Madam? Will you have him collared, caged and leashed? Will he vow to serve, honour and obey, Madam?

*curtsey*
Welcome to the forum SissysWife, May I refer to you as Mistress. I think it is a great idea to have to dress accordingly to my wife instructions,(maybe a wedding dress) and have me recite my vows to her. Maybe even having another female present as a witness. All this helps me understand I am living the real deal as a obedient sissy whether I like it or not. It also pushes me further into the depths of being an obedient sissie, and helps enforces the sissie I already have become, because the presence has been set.
At this time in my life, I understand I have no choice but to learn how to surrender myself to my wife/mistress as much as I possibly can. I know some days can be very difficult, But my submissive nature of me, will never go away. For me to feel fulfilled, I forever need to be progressing to become even more compliant for my wife/mistress. Even in a vanilla relationship, some days are difficult. Therefore there are many reason why Female Led Relationship works best for me.
Once again I welcome you to the forum Mistress SissysWife, and I have been enjoying the articles you write, and hopefully I can learn a few things from you, to help make my relationship better for my wife/mistress.
nancy Shall I curtsey for you Mistress.
(02-10-2018, 04:56 PM)nancy Wrote: Welcome to the forum SissysWife,  May I refer to you as Mistress. I think it is a great idea to have to dress accordingly to my wife instructions,(maybe a wedding dress) and have me recite my vows to her. Maybe even having another female present as a witness. All this helps me understand I am living the real deal as a obedient sissy whether I like it or not. It also pushes me further into the depths of being an obedient sissie, and helps enforces the sissie I already have become, because the presence has been set.
  At this time in my life, I understand I have no choice but to learn how to surrender myself to my wife/mistress as much as I possibly can. I know some days can be very difficult, But my submissive nature of me, will never go away. For me to feel fulfilled, I forever need to be progressing to become even more compliant for my wife/mistress. Even in a vanilla relationship, some days are difficult. Therefore there are many reason why Female Led Relationship works best for me.
  Once again I welcome you to the forum Mistress SissysWife, and I have been enjoying the articles you write, and hopefully I can learn a few things from you, to help  make my relationship better for my wife/mistress.
   nancy Shall I curtsey for you Mistress.

With your great attitude you will serve your wife well..........  I am happy to help in any way I can!
(02-10-2018, 04:26 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress and I have thought about this many times and it has just been fantasy but we have gone as far as browsing for the perfect wedding gown for me and a tuxedo for her. What's fun about this is she has different ideas on the dress style than I have but it makes for a pleasant evening of dreams. That's what makes this lifestyle work so well for us.

Thank you sweet sissy.....  I do feel lucky to have found my wonderful sweetie.  I am blessed.  I am surprised more women are not taking control of their males in this manner.....  I am having fun planning our vow renewal.  He will have very little say..

Whatever dress you choose for your sissy if he's anything like me he will wear it with pride. If this fantasy were to come true for us the best part would be she picked my dress, it doesn't get any better than that because if I got to pick a dress she didn't care for it would ruin her fun. Good luck with your dress hunting.
(02-10-2018, 04:44 PM)Mugin Wrote:

Wonderful to hear, Sissy's Wife! I love that you will make him wear a pink dress. Will he also wear pink lingerie and pink high heels, Madam? Will you have him collared, caged and leashed? Will he vow to serve, honour and obey, Madam?

*curtsey*

I have never felt the need for cages and collars.  I prefer him to have to choose to obey and want to comply with my wishes and wants.  And of course he will vow to serve, honor, obey, worship, idolize......... and more!