Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confession of a bad sissy
Miss Brenda,

After having some time to reflect on my bad behavior concerning the fact that I was not allowed to watch one quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday, I have to confess that I was wrong in reacting the way that I did.  You are the boss and whatever you say is law to me.  I have no right to second guess or question your decisions and certainly no right to act out,  especially in front of your company.   It is my role to anticipate and carry out my instructions to the letter and make you proud of me in front of others.  Stamping my feet like a spoiled child was embarrassing to you and gave the incorrect impression that you hadn't trained me very well.  You have, and the fault is with me in not doing as I have been taught to do.  I accept responsibility for my poor actions and humbly beg your forgiveness pending any additional punishment that you choose to apply.  Please forgive my un-lady like behavior and accept my most sincere apologies.  The next time your boyfriend is over, I plan on apologizing profusely from my knees to him also.  Unless, of course, you direct me to do it sooner.  

Please forgive me and help me to be a better sissy to you. 

Humbled,
Sissy rich
(02-08-2018, 05:08 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Miss Brenda,

After having some time to reflect on my bad behavior concerning the fact that I was not allowed to watch one quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday, I have to confess that I was wrong in reacting the way that I did.  You are the boss and whatever you say is law to me.  I have no right to second guess or question your decisions and certainly no right to act out,  especially in front of your company.   It is my role to anticipate and carry out my instructions to the letter and make you proud of me in front of others.  Stamping my feet like a spoiled child was embarrassing to you and gave the incorrect impression that you hadn't trained me very well.  You have, and the fault is with me in not doing as I have been taught to do.  I accept responsibility for my poor actions and humbly beg your forgiveness pending any additional punishment that you choose to apply.  Please forgive my un-lady like behavior and accept my most sincere apologies.  The next time your boyfriend is over, I plan on apologizing profusely from my knees to him also.  Unless, of course, you direct me to do it sooner.  

Please forgive me and help me to be a better sissy to you. 

Humbled,
Sissy rich

Might I humbly suggest to Miss Brenda you are made to write out 1000 times "Sissies are not interested in football".  After every 50 lines you should have 5 strokes of the paddle to your bare bottom before resuming your seat to continue, You should remain bare bottomed and sit on a prickly mat.