ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporal punishment
I would be very interested in corresponding with any members on the above subject which figured heavily in my upbringing. I’m interested in all aspects, from light spankings leg slapping etc, through to severe formal canings.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Obedientboy

(02-07-2018, 12:33 PM)Obedientboy Wrote: I would be very interested in corresponding with any members on the above subject which figured heavily in my upbringing. I’m interested in all aspects, from light spankings leg slapping etc, through to severe formal canings.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Obedientboy
Hi Obedientboy. (A wondeful and apt title.) A very similar upbringing to mine by the sound of it. How attitudes have changed regarding traditional discipline in the home and at school.
J.
Hi. I was punished extensively as a child and teenager.

My mother used to dress me as a girl or even as a baby. When dressed as a girl I would frequently find myself across her lap with my skirt up and my knickers down round my knees or ankles and then have my bottom spanked.

When I had a nappy on I’d often get a spanking when I had my wet nappy changed.

I never got caned as a child, but I have a friend now who likes me to dress as a schoolgirl and then make me bend over for a caning.
I was punished by my father. Although now days it would be called abuse. Once he almost put me in hospital. Be careful what you call punishment.

belindat
I engoĂ˝ spanked
Looking to be a naughty school girl and maid for strict auntie headmistress 
I love the cane across my school knickers
Looking to be a naughty school girl and maid for strict auntie headmistress 
Yes, me too. Although I can’t say I enjoyed it much at the time, when 9 or so years old. Now of course I wish I could go back in time!