BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taking control of your husband
Gradually over time I have taken control of my husband and feminized him to my liking.  It has made for a much stronger and happier marriage.  I strongly encourage all women to take their rightful place as head of household and bedroom.  He is now smooth and clean and fit and lean.  Well mannered and obedient.  Always in panties and lingerie even to work and more at home and when away. Let me know your experiences!
(02-06-2018, 03:37 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Gradually over time I have taken control of my husband and feminized him to my liking.  It has made for a much stronger and happier marriage.  I strongly encourage all women to take their rightful place as head of household and bedroom.  He is now smooth and clean and fit and lean.  Well mannered and obedient.  Always in panties and lingerie even to work and more at home and when away. Let me know your experiences!

Wonderful development, Ma'am. May I ask you to provide more details how you have started to control your husband and you have feminized him? 

Thank you for posting! 

*curtsy*
Sissywife, I'm in that situation. I'm a cuckold male, who lives in a female led household. I'm in a cb6000 24/7, only let out to masturbate when my wife comes home from a date saisfied. I wear panties 24/7 over my male outer clothes when outside the hose, and womens clothes when inside the house. My wife controls the computer and tv, so I can not watch anything naughty. If I miss behave she has a spanking bench and a strap with my name on it, it is used on my bear tushy....tony
(02-07-2018, 02:49 PM)TonyF Wrote: Sissywife, I'm in that situation. I'm a cuckold male, who lives in a female led household. I'm in a cb6000  24/7, only let out to masturbate when my wife comes home from a date saisfied. I wear panties 24/7  over my male outer clothes when outside the hose, and womens clothes when inside the house. My wife controls the computer and tv, so I can not watch anything naughty. If I miss behave she has a spanking bench and a strap with my name on it, it is used on my bear tushy....tony

Congratulations to her.  Seems she has found her natural place and yours.  I bet you are quite the obedient little pansy.  It started very innocently for me and my hubby but I could not be happier where it has led us.  I am completely in charge.  I usually consult him on all matters but I always have ultimate say and he cannot question.  He is always hair free except for a teardrop of pubic hair.  His toes are polished to match mine and he does both or ours every sunday night.
Sex is where when and how and want and I decide if he deserves and orgasm while I take all I want whenever I want....  I sold all his male toys.  4X4 and boat and fishing and hunting things and even golf clubs bats and balls etc........  All those silly male hobbies that lead to trouble......  after his shower he comes to me to ask what panties he has to wear every morning. I also choose the rest of his undies.  He is always in lingerie even for work and must wear more in the evenings or when out with me when safe........
   He does the vast majority of the housework and is now very attentive to my needs..
(02-07-2018, 11:38 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 02:49 PM)TonyF Wrote: Sissywife, I'm in that situation. I'm a cuckold male, who lives in a female led household. I'm in a cb6000  24/7, only let out to masturbate when my wife comes home from a date saisfied. I wear panties 24/7  over my male outer clothes when outside the hose, and womens clothes when inside the house. My wife controls the computer and tv, so I can not watch anything naughty. If I miss behave she has a spanking bench and a strap with my name on it, it is used on my bear tushy....tony

Congratulations to her.  Seems she has found her natural place and yours.  I bet you are quite the obedient little pansy.  It started very innocently for me and my hubby but I could not be happier where it has led us.  I am completely in charge.  I usually consult him on all matters but I always have ultimate say and he cannot question.  He is always hair free except for a teardrop of pubic hair.  His toes are polished to match mine and he does both or ours every sunday night.
Sex is where when and how and want and I decide if he deserves and orgasm while I take all I want whenever I want....  I sold all his male toys.  4X4 and boat and fishing and hunting things and even golf clubs bats and balls etc........  All those silly male hobbies that lead to trouble......  after his shower he comes to me to ask what panties he has to wear every morning. I also choose the rest of his undies.  He is always in lingerie even for work and must wear more in the evenings or when out with me when safe........
   He does the vast majority of the housework and is now very attentive to my needs..

You are certainly a 21st Century Woman...Congratulations!   Yet another soldier for the advancement of Womankind.  I like that you have taken all his male toys away.  Just interested in hearing if you will gradually change his public outer clothing to Female?  Female slacks, blouses, trouser socks, shoes??    So nice when a woman takes Control!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(02-06-2018, 03:37 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Gradually over time I have taken control of my husband and feminized him to my liking.  It has made for a much stronger and happier marriage.  I strongly encourage all women to take their rightful place as head of household and bedroom.  He is now smooth and clean and fit and lean.  Well mannered and obedient.  Always in panties and lingerie even to work and more at home and when away. Let me know your experiences!

If someone were to compare the ME that Miss Brenda first met to the ME that she has trained into her sissy, they would marvel at the difference.   From a macho, tough talking, disrespectful male, she has created a soft, kind thoughtful sissy - actually brought back that sissy that Mother had started before.   She taught me the error of my ways and put me back on the right and proper path of obedience and respect for women.  Amazing what a strong woman, a pair of panties and a bra can make!  Now I am proud to be her sissy and proud to be in her service.
(02-08-2018, 04:37 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 11:38 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

You are certainly a 21st Century Woman...Congratulations!   Yet another soldier for the advancement of Womankind.  I like that you have taken all his male toys away.  Just interested in hearing if you will gradually change his public outer clothing to Female?  Female slacks, blouses, trouser socks, shoes??    So nice when a woman takes Control!
Yes sissy it has been a gradual process and had to overcome many objections along the way.  He only owns womens jeans can't tell the difference anymore anyway.  I have added many  many androgenous things as well.  I am very careful around our hometown and get bolder and bolder the farther away from home I get.  He often can be seen with fairly obvious pantylines or even bra lines if I feel it is a "safe" situation.  Only a trusted few in real life know about his true status....

If I might ask, what do you enjoy the most about your control and his feminization?  Is it satisfying sexually for you.... a turn on... to control him?  Or does it satisfy you in other ways?  Is your marriage still the center of your romantic life or are you now more interested in other men?
(02-11-2018, 08:36 PM)Trdd Wrote:

If I might ask, what do you enjoy the most about your control and his feminization?  Is it satisfying sexually for you.... a turn on... to control him?  Or does it satisfy you in other ways?  Is your marriage still the center of your romantic life or are you now more interested in other men?

It is the best!  I know he loves and worships me and has to prove it every day.  The sex is way better now that I have trained him properly.  Sex is on my terms. I decide where, when, how..........and IF he will be allowed to cum.  His failure to have me completely sated before he makes his sissy spurts  when allowed to enter me will mandate that he will be cleaning and finishing me with his talented tongue.  Not a situation he savors.....  giggles.......
I think you ladies are a wonderful example to all, I only wish I had a wife such as you to take control of my life and lead me on the right path. On anther note I don't think anyone can be forced into female clothing if they chose not to wear it. Please let me know your thoughts. 

Rolleyes Tongue