Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonjour de France
Bonjour

I discovered the site of Autie Helga and I like her comments at the end of the letters. I am a French man. A few years ago, a female co-worker forced me to serve her and wear a pantyhose with legs shaved under my suit at the office and she spanked me with her hairbrush. A memorable memory.

Greetings from France
esthete
(02-05-2018, 05:18 PM)esthete Wrote: Bonjour

I discovered the site of Autie Helga and I like her comments at the end of the letters. I am a French man. A few years ago, a female co-worker forced me to serve her and wear a pantyhose with legs shaved under my suit at the office and she spanked me with her hairbrush. A memorable memory.

Greetings from France
esthete

Wow, esthete, how intriguing! For many of us, this would be a dream come true (or at least we think so!). Any chance you could write the tale with more detail?

I'm a professional writer and editor and offer you my help. I've done this before with contributors like Tony F.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

Wow, esthète, comme c'est intrigant! Pour beaucoup d'entre nous, ce serait un rêve devenu réalité (ou du moins nous le pensons!). Avez-vous une chance d'écrire le conte avec plus de détails?

Je suis un écrivain et éditeur professionnel et vous offre mon aide. Je l'ai déjà fait avec des contributeurs comme Tony F.

Votre obéissant serviteur,

micheleFFS
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Hello esthete and welcome!

I'm happy you've found us and it sounds as if you've had an experience that effected you significantly! Love to here more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne
Welcome, and enjoy, Esthete!