I'm a Mistress and I say YES.
I'm a Mistress and I say NO.
I'm a sissy and I say YES.
I'm a sissy and I say NO.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 07-27-2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Chastity: Would you consider clipping a sissy?
How do you feel about being castrated at that time?

And welcome, as a new member!

Kimmi
If you cadtrate a sissy he well lose the ability to produce testostarone, so he will be doscile, and not want sex. He will not care about sex or have any interest in it.but if you petticoat him and put him in chastity, he will want it, but you can control what if any he gets
Once it has been used to give spermatozoa and already has some offspring, I think it must be castrated physically or chemically. With that we ensure a better service in all aspects, I think a good age would be around 30 years.
I have been locked in a cb6000 for years. But when my wife wants to she lets me out. She will let me releive my tentions. She always keeps me wanting , the desier is there like a burning fire. If I was castrated, I would get fat and lazy, I would care about sex, there would be no burning desier, there would be no desier at all. There would be no point if I was castrated. But being jept in chastityleaves many possibilites.
(03-03-2017, 08:54 AM)Brigitte Wrote: Once it has been used to give spermatozoa and already has some offspring, I think it must be castrated physically or chemically. With that we ensure a better service in all aspects, I think a good age would be around 30 years.
An excellent point.  When I think of a future matriarchy as envisioned by so many here, I have to admit selective breeding of sissies must be some part of it, though modern science gives us an alternative.  Sperm could be milked from a sissy and frozen prior to clipping and used later for reproductive purposes, saving a lot of messy sheets and panties.