I'm a Mistress and I say YES.
I'm a Mistress and I say NO.
I'm a sissy and I say YES.
I'm a sissy and I say NO.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 07-27-2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Chastity: Would you consider clipping a sissy?
Most Mistresses would love to just lock us up, but you have to  remember the less we use our sissy clits for anything other the pee the smaller they get.  At that point your Mistress may think it is time to have your sissy balls removed.  Why not, we are not allowed to cum like a man (which we are not) so why keep them
I just love the dialogue here.  Thank you all so much for contributing.  I'm a little surprised that the AYES and NAYS are as closely balanced as they are, and very pleased at the diversity of responses.  Honestly, I expected an overwhelming majority to be against the idea of clipping sissies.

I've done a bit more research since I started this thread, and one thing I learned is that a castrated sissy's clitty can achieve both erection and ejaculation.  Her libido is reduced, but it's still there.  Of course she's sterile, but she can still make that sticky mess that some feel sissies should not be permitted.  If this is a problem, we can always be fitted with a new chastity cage.  Of course the cock ring will no longer serve to secure our clitties, but there are other designs.  Belted cages, cages secured to piercings (including the Prince Albert) and cages with urethral inserts may still be used to secure sissies whose undesirable behavior persists, and then there's the REALLY ULTIMATE chastity, the penectomy (finally, my panties fit perfectly!).

My major take on this discussion is that there are as many different types of sissies as there are flowers under the sun.  We grow, we bloom, according to the desires of our Mistresses, whose needs are as individually different as we are.  Some of us are permitted to play with our clitties, some not.  Some require chastity, some don't.  Some of us are even permitted normal, heterosexual sex!
Renee,

I think you hit the nail on the head here when you said there are lots of different types of sissies..some have mistresses some don't...some are in chastity some are not...lots of different combinations and I am guessing lots of opinions.

For sissies who like to be humiliated keeping their clitties and balls can be a constant reminder of how inadequate they are in that department. Not being able to get relief or satisfaction a symbol of their status and possible servitude...

But, as you have said, that is just one view...

Sissy Matthew xxx
(11-30-2016, 02:58 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I right now would love to play with my clitty...lol.  thats why i am locked up.  We may be able to cum but there is one important thing.  without our sissy balls to make that nasty male hormones would not female homones gradually take over?

sissy krystal

I just love the dialogue here.  Thank you all so much for contributing.  I'm a little surprised that the AYES and NAYS are as closely balanced as they are, and very pleased at the diversity of responses.  Honestly, I expected an overwhelming majority to be against the idea of clipping sissies.

I've done a bit more research since I started this thread, and one thing I learned is that a castrated sissy's clitty can achieve both erection and ejaculation.  Her libido is reduced, but it's still there.  Of course she's sterile, but she can still make that sticky mess that some feel sissies should not be permitted.  If this is a problem, we can always be fitted with a new chastity cage.  Of course the cock ring will no longer serve to secure our clitties, but there are other designs.  Belted cages, cages secured to piercings (including the Prince Albert) and cages with urethral inserts may still be used to secure sissies whose undesirable behavior persists, and then there's the REALLY ULTIMATE chastity, the penectomy (finally, my panties fit perfectly!).

My major take on this discussion is that there are as many different types of sissies as there are flowers under the sun.  We grow, we bloom, according to the desires of our Mistresses, whose needs are as individually different as we are.  Some of us are permitted to play with our clitties, some not.  Some require chastity, some don't.  Some of us are even permitted normal, heterosexual sex!
Quote:I right now would love to play with my clitty...lol.  thats why i am locked up.  We may be able to cum but there is one important thing.  without our sissy balls to make that nasty male hormones would not female homones gradually take over?

sissy krystal

The short answer is "no".  Testosterone is associated with things like aggressive behavior, and losing its production will result in changes that many think are good for sissies.  To achieve a more complete feminization, we need to take estrogen, the female hormone.  In addition to what some see as further improvements in our moods and attitudes, estrogen can produce curvier curves, loss of muscle mass and larger breasts (which I, for one, would love).
yes i did further research on this and your correct, another thing with out our balls in the way is there is very little T left in our system being made as there is still a tiny bit from another part of the body.  With out the main production of T then estrogen would not have anything or very little slowing it down
(11-30-2016, 02:58 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I just love the dialogue here.  Thank you all so much for contributing.  I'm a little surprised that the AYES and NAYS are as closely balanced as they are, and very pleased at the diversity of responses.  Honestly, I expected an overwhelming majority to be against the idea of clipping sissies.

What I  know from my own experience is that if the female has no desire to use her sissy as a male there's no point in him even thinking of his own urges. When the sissy knows, understands and willingly accepts this he learns to become focused on pleasuring his Mistress in other ways that she prefers and becomes efficient at satisfying her as well as being thankful and very eager to do so. In short the sissy knows he's not man enough or he wouldn't be in panties in the first place. If this is what a female is trying to accomplish with her sissy I have to agree that clipping would be a better option than locking him up. Still though the humiliation a sissy would experience being locked under his Mistress's control is a very powerful tool for her to extract the behaviour she expects so both forms of control could work in her favour.
While I don't quite go along with clipping, I feel chemical castration is a perfectly viable alternative.
Joan Grey
(12-26-2016, 06:53 PM)Joan Grey Wrote: While I don't quite go along with clipping, I feel chemical castration is a perfectly viable alternative.

I agree, chemical castration is the way forward. I wish to be castrated and it would give me the shape that I want.  My problem is that I don't think that I will find a doctor in the U.K. who will do it to me.