satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cover of Winter
I live in a place where we experience all four seasons, and while summer is by far my favorite, the cold temperatures in winter, provide “cover” for us “gurls” to venture out, en femme. Though it is no longer as much of a concern to me (as I go out as a woman most of the time), when I younger trying to muster the courage to go out in public “dressed”, winter gave me the cover I needed. Big heavy coats, hats, mittens & boots can be exceedingly feminine in color and style, while hiding what may otherwise be a distinctively male body underneath. I would often go for a walk around the neighborhood in the light of day (when it wasn’t too bitter), dressed in a pink parka, belted at the waste, with white fur trim on the hem. The coat ended just around the middle of my bottom, with the belt and trim creating more definition to my waist. Underneath I wire a white wool sweater, and black yoga pants, and on my feet fur trimmed boots. A white fur hat, and large sunglasses, and I was perfectly passable. Something I couldn’t easily manage in a summer frock. Don’t get me wrong, my preference these days is to take my chances in a short skirt and strappy sandals, with my painted toenails and occasionally my panties on display. But I do enjoy the “cover” and safety the winter provides. ❤️
Thanks for sharing this SissyPamela.  I too adore winter, particularly wearing soft and fluffy sweaters under coats and the like.  And winter also means femme undergarments can be worn under male winter wear more easily.
Wintertime is trannie season. A perfect time to go out dressed for the first time under the cover of darkness.

My first public outings were made during the dark months of Winter.

This is a great time to make your first public outing en femme.
Miss Natasha
When I first started to enjoy going out dressed as a girl I loved winter. I could wear a pair of woolly tights and a nice short skirt, and the tights would make my legs look lovely and feminine.

I still like wearing woolly tights in winter.
In addition to the “cover” that winter clothing provides, I was reminded yesterday that rain works in a similar fashion. I was out and about in a yellow rain slicker and hat, with polka dot Wellies on my feet. What everyone didn’t see, were skin tight leggings, and light pink cowl-neck sweater - delightfully feminine!❤️
We/I live in the subtropics. The coldest day of the year is 20c/70f. So not much chance to dress up in winter clothes. So I simply have to pass 365 days a year!!

belindat
(02-15-2018, 10:18 AM)belinda_t Wrote: We/I live in the subtropics. The coldest day of the year is 20c/70f. So not much chance to dress up in winter clothes. So I simply have to pass 365 days a year!!

belindat

Oh the subtropics / or tropics...eeekkkkkk!  A fate worse than death for this sissy with a love of soft and fluffy woolly garb.