Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideal role reversal society
(03-02-2018, 03:46 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 10:02 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: The new age will put men in the most unfavorable situations, in the worst jobs, with the worst studies, with no possibility of ascending in life. And their clothes will also be very unfavorable for the males. Both in normal life and in all jobs they must wear very short skirts, and their leaders will sexually harass them, others will laugh at them making them bend over so they can see their panties.

Sign me up, sounds like the perfect femtopia world am I working hard to create. After a generation or two of girls (wearing the pants) and boys (kept in frilly frocks) no one will ever question who is in charge and males will accept their feminine state.

RF
The Japanese guys have been put in skirts. Now it's the turn of the girls to lift their skirts and expose their panties (panchira of male ass)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-20-2018, 02:17 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 03:46 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 10:02 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: The new age will put men in the most unfavorable situations, in the worst jobs, with the worst studies, with no possibility of ascending in life. And their clothes will also be very unfavorable for the males. Both in normal life and in all jobs they must wear very short skirts, and their leaders will sexually harass them, others will laugh at them making them bend over so they can see their panties.

Sign me up, sounds like the perfect femtopia world am I working hard to create. After a generation or two of girls (wearing the pants) and boys (kept in frilly frocks) no one will ever question who is in charge and males will accept their feminine state.

RF
The Japanese guys have been put in skirts. Now it's the turn of the girls to lift their skirts and expose their panties (panchira of male ass)

And ALL the young Japanese Female Masters that turned dressed these male girls into proper roles then commanded then commanded:

"SAY SAYONARA to any silly notions you used to have of your archaic false 'masculine' past...
Now go fetch some tea and sweet pastries for us-
  LIKE GOOD LITTLE GEISHAS!"