BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideal role reversal society
What should be an ideal gender role reversal society should be like ?
(02-02-2018, 10:48 AM)paulalove Wrote: What should be an ideal gender role reversal society should be like ?

Well I really thought RadicalFeminist said it the best. When I read RF articles, threads, and all her input on this subject. I would say she is right on the ball. She fully understands how it works, and it all makes  sense. She is a most perfect communicator about gender role reversal society.
     From nancy, who believes women will go on to rule over men in this world.
(02-03-2018, 01:19 AM)nancy Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 10:48 AM)paulalove Wrote: What should be an ideal gender role reversal society should be like ?

Well I really thought RadicalFeminist said it the best. When I read RF articles, threads, and all her input on this subject. I would say she is right on the ball. She fully understands how it works, and it all makes  sense. She is a most perfect communicator about gender role reversal society.
     From nancy, who believes women will go on to rule over men in this world.
The girl smiles thinking about what she's going to have fun threatening the boy with lifting her skirt, and laughs inside thinking about how submissive and subservient the boys are going to be from now on. Their short skirts above the knee will make them very vulnerable to girls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It’s funny how clothes make such a difference to behaviour.

Boys tend to be very brave and domineering towards girls when the boy is wearing trousers and the girl a skirt.

But when the girl is wearing trousers and the boy has a skirt on the position is completely changed. I know from my own experience that girls can be incredibly cruel and persistent in finding out if a boy had pretty frilly knickers on under his skirt. Suddenly it is the boy who is on the defensive, trying to keep the girls’ prying hands away from his skirt to stop them lifting it up and exposing his undies.
(02-11-2018, 06:32 AM)Ali Wrote: It’s funny how clothes make such a difference to behaviour.

Boys tend to be very brave and domineering towards girls when the boy is wearing trousers and the girl a skirt.

But when the girl is wearing trousers and the boy has a skirt on the position is completely changed. I know from my own experience that girls can be incredibly cruel and persistent in finding out if a boy had pretty frilly knickers on under his skirt. Suddenly it is the boy who is on the defensive, trying to keep the girls’ prying hands away from his skirt to stop them lifting it up and exposing his undies.
Yes Ali, the boy with a skirt in front of the girls with pants has no escape. The girls will discover what the boy hides under his skirt, whether he wants it or not.
(02-12-2018, 08:44 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 06:32 AM)Ali Wrote: It’s funny how clothes make such a difference to behaviour.

Yes Ali, the boy with a skirt in front of the girls with pants has no escape. The girls will discover what the boy hides under his skirt, whether he wants it or not.
It’s quite an enjoyable experience to watch girls interact with former alpha brats. Girls quickly learn they have the upper hand when they are the ones in pants with the new princesses is kept in dresses, especially when the boy is wearing an ultra-frilly frock with petticoats and rumba panties.
(02-12-2018, 07:32 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

It’s quite an enjoyable experience to watch girls interact with former alpha brats. Girls quickly learn they have the upper hand when they are the ones in pants with the new princesses is kept in dresses, especially when the boy is wearing an ultra-frilly frock with petticoats and rumba panties.

Yes, Madam, I am sure the girls quickly realise that they are in charge. How do they treat the petticaoted boys?

*curtsey*
(02-12-2018, 07:32 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

I would absolutely love to see this situation in real life!!! Women are meant to rule.
Jessie
Hi folks, I wrote a story that I think explains some of my thoughts on this question. Linked it in the fiction forum here already but in case anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4353
(02-15-2018, 03:30 AM)sissykimmy1 Wrote: Hi folks, I wrote a story that I think explains some of my thoughts on this question.  Linked it in the fiction forum here already but in case anyone wants to check it out:  

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4353

I like your story, but I aspire to a more normal situation, more than every day. A harassment in school, but with the small detail that the roles are changed, and the harasses are the girls, and those who must hold the skirt are the children.