BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary for President???
Women should rule.  The world will be better when they do.

I think every sissy agrees with me on this.  We recognize the failure of our male-dominated society and hope for a better world led by feminine strength.  My question is:  Will the election of Hillary Clinton be a step toward this happy goal or not?

I have grave doubts.

I think Hillary has embraced male domination, has been masculinized to the point where her election cannot but make it more difficult to embrace true feminine leadership in the future.  She's a politician playing in the male game of politics that have for so long led our society astray.  Just look at her behavior within her own family; she not only accepts the publicly disclosed evidence of her own husband's infidelity, she denies any role of honesty in a relationship.  She does so to get ahead in the world defined by male rules where a man's cheating behavior is looked at, let's admit it, as a mark of his virility.  She "stood by her man's side" when he was screwing his way through the 1992 presidential campaign and has done so through Monica Lewinsky to the present day.  She is intelligent so she must be aware, and so she lies and so she hopes to get ahead.  Can such a woman do anything but harm to the dream of a society dedicated to feminine ideals of honesty and creation and nurturing?
I have to agree. Its certainly a huge step with her being nominated and I would certainly celebrate her becoming President. I am 100% independent and believe the whole party system is nothing more then an old boy's club. She has no choice but to play by the boys rule to even get nominated. For me personality who ever wins will not change my personal beliefs or goals that in order for women to truly run things we need to adopt radical views including the feminization of all males. Until this happens we will need to play by their rules and any gains we make my not be real or last.
yes its lovelly to see more and more woman ruling the word as it should be and happy to see theresa may
in power in uk and hope hillary wins to . i will always only vote for ladies to rule us
I agree with Hillary being corrupt, masculine and downright bad. A true dominant woman, clear and uncorrupt, wise and centered, will do just fine, a woman who deserves respect.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(07-24-2016, 11:35 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Women should rule.  The world will be better when they do.

I think every sissy agrees with me on this.  We recognize the failure of our male-dominated society and hope for a better world led by feminine strength.  My question is:  Will the election of Hillary Clinton be a step toward this happy goal or not?

I have grave doubts.

I think Hillary has embraced male domination, has been masculinized to the point where her election cannot but make it more difficult to embrace true feminine leadership in the future.  She's a politician playing in the male game of politics that have for so long led our society astray.  Just look at her behavior within her own family; she not only accepts the publicly disclosed evidence of her own husband's infidelity, she denies any role of honesty in a relationship.  She does so to get ahead in the world defined by male rules where a man's cheating behavior is looked at, let's admit it, as a mark of his virility.  She "stood by her man's side" when he was screwing his way through the 1992 presidential campaign and has done so through Monica Lewinsky to the present day.  She is intelligent so she must be aware, and so she lies and so she hopes to get ahead.  Can such a woman do anything but harm to the dream of a society dedicated to feminine ideals of honesty and creation and nurturing?

Hillary would be a total disaster, especially for women.  This is a person that ONLY got ahead by being associated with corrupt men...ie; Bill.  A Truly Independent woman is what we all need, but Hillary would set us all back for a long time.  It is so unfortunate that the first woman nominated for President is a complete Failure at everything she has touched.  If she were elected, it would demonstrate that women are not capable of Leading, and we all know, on this board, that that is not True.  Let us all hope for the Best for our cause.  I personally want to see a Strong, Independent and Intelligent Woman Leading us......Hillary is None of the Above!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
I don't want to go into politics too much but Hillary is probably the worst woman they could've picked. I'd love to see a woman in that office, just not this one. She'll be disaster and she's obviously corrupt, probably even more so than her husband.

I also don't think having a woman president will change anything significant. People overestimate what a president can do. She'd probably execute the same agenda anyway. Just like Obama hasn't done anything for black people or inner city communities.
(08-04-2016, 11:24 AM)diaperedByDesign Wrote: I don't want to go into politics too much ...

As in all other cases, sissies should refrain from open expression of personal opinions, except on topics related to their own sissiness.  Wouldn't it be best for this forum, if we sissies refrained from expressions of political opinions here?
(08-05-2016, 04:25 PM)mikki Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 11:24 AM)diaperedByDesign Wrote: I don't want to go into politics too much ...

As in all other cases, sissies should refrain from open expression of personal opinions, except on topics related to their own sissiness.  Wouldn't it be best for this forum, if we sissies refrained from expressions of political opinions here?

That's an opinion too. And one I happen to disagree with. For me having strong opinions and personality isn't at odds with my submissiveness. My girlfriend agrees. She uses her control and discipline to bring the best out in me, and help me realise my ambitions. She doesn't want a will less slave. The fact I'm a strong minded guy submitting to her and showing her my sweet and caring side, is part of the attraction. Someone submitting by default just isn't very interesting to her. I mean, how would you like to spend your life with someone who has no opinions, preferences? It would get boring rather soon, imho. 

To each his own though. It just isn't what me, or my girlfriend, are after in our lives. If you feel that way, that's perfectly valid and fine too though Smile 

Back on topic. For a first woman president I'd prefer Jill Stein. She is a much better example, has a kind of feminine grace, class and thoughtfulness that Hillary only wishes she had. She is a warm person, Hillary is a stone cold power machine and is the progressive Hillary pretends to be.
Having a women President is certainly an important step in the road to a female control society. It is still just a step, the real changes will not come until the board rooms of the fortune 500 are filled with women. This companies have a lot of power and that is not going to change. Who ever running for office has play by the rules these companies define. When they are run by women then we will have women politicians we can be proud up. The other more important reality is when women are in charge of these companies we are taking power and wealth away from males. With less power and control over the world finances males will have to adept to what women want and the rules we create. This is when the real changes will occur and feminization of males will just a small part of the new female world order.
The president doesn't rule this country....the Federal Reserve does....remember your posts about purse strings.