satban
Poll: In what way do you choose to be spanked?
Trousers down, across your boss's lap, in her office
Naked, with an audience
Bare bottomed, across your Mistress's lap
In public
In the nursery position
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking
(02-04-2018, 09:39 AM)constance Wrote: another option ,  used in our household.  Head on floor, bottom raised, small stool placed behind......  the offending part is pulled back between the legs and placed on the stool,  this way the spanking is administered directly to the source of the badness

Oh my!  This sounds positively painful!  What implement(s) are used for correction?  I'm assuming a ruler, fly swat, wood spoon or light cane?
A wooden ruler is used , usual punishment 10 smacks...NO MOVING! ....if the infraction was serious requiring more than 20 a ribbon is used to hold the offending part in place and prevent pull away
(01-21-2018, 02:35 PM)Ali Wrote: Your Mistress has informed you that you are to receive a spanking. Kindly, or perhaps cruelly, she has instructed you to choose the manner in which you are to be spanked.

Which do you choose?

The second one.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Why would I have a choice?

Anywhere and anytime is spanking time. 

Heart Heart Heart
I am rarely spanked nowadays and am caned instead. Usually it is with my skirt up and panties down and me bending over the back of our settee.
I love to be spanked or caned when I'm in my schoolgirl uniform.

When I was a child being punished my mother would sometimes make me wear my little sister's school uniform, and then she'd make me hold up the back of my skirt so she could smack my bottom. Sometimes she'd let me keep my knickers on, but sometimes she'd pull them down to my knees or ankles. And I'd have to just stand there, meekly accepting it.
I love to be spanked or caned when I'm in my schoolgirl uniform.

When I was a child being punished my mother would sometimes make me wear my little sister's school uniform, and then she'd make me hold up the back of my skirt so she could smack my bottom. Sometimes she'd let me keep my knickers on, but sometimes she'd pull them down to my knees or ankles. And I'd have to just stand there, meekly accepting it.

I'm usually stripped barefoot naked for (frequent) spankings.
 My Mother-in-law often Babysits me. Her spankings are particularly severe.

¬†¬† ¬†    
Hello all , I don't know if any of you have read my posts ,but I'm a
mother to my 20 year old son who lives with me now as my daughter \sissy
and like on this page I think spanking is very important and I spank Nancy on a regular basis,I've not done it in front of others as not quite sure how they would react so it's just been in private. Would very much like your opinions on which way to go
Thank you
Sandra
For now, I would keep Nancy's spankings between her and you.

It could be very daunting for Nancy if others react negatively.

Perhaps over time this could change, but not for now.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(12-16-2019, 11:56 AM)Patheticson74 Wrote: Hello all , I don't know if any of you have read my posts ,but I'm a
mother to my 20 year old son who lives with me now as my daughter \sissy
and like on this page I think spanking is very important and I spank Nancy on a regular basis,I've not done it in front of others as not quite sure how they would react so it's just been in private. Would very much like your opinions on which way to go
Thank you
Sandra
Miss Sandra   probably the best first step  is to display him to at least one female , an excruciating event for him    After that step the next one may be to invite a trusted female (s) to the spanking and slowly take his panties down for the bare bottom punishment s   i hope you will keep us posted   tommie