Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does your Doctor know?
My doctor is retiring next month . She knows all about me being babied and being in nappies . I was her very first patient as a GP . She introduced me to my new doctor last week and let her give me a physical examination while telling her all my medical history . She didn't bat an eyelid when she took off my nappy and give me a prostate exam .
How many other Sissies and Sissy babies have doctors that know all about them ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-21-2018, 11:36 AM)Bill Wrote: My doctor is retiring next month . She knows all about me being babied and being in nappies . I was her very first patient as a GP . She introduced me to my new doctor last week and let her give me a physical examination while telling her all my medical history . She didn't bat an eyelid when she took off my nappy and give me a prostate exam .

Not my doctor actually, but my district nurse and urology nurse. I have MS with some urinary incontinence requiring pull up disposables provided by the NHS. Both my visiting nurses know well that I am a sissy transvestite, and I even wore those 'noisy' red rubbers during an examination. Nothing much was said except for "that's a good boy!" If only the Nurses still wore those formal old fashioned uniforms and red rubber aprons! A catheter has been suggested...oer.
(01-21-2018, 01:18 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 11:36 AM)Bill Wrote: My doctor is retiring next month . She knows all about me being babied and being in nappies . I was her very first patient as a GP . She introduced me to my new doctor last week and let her give me a physical examination while telling her all my medical history . She didn't bat an eyelid when she took off my nappy and give me a prostate exam .

Not my doctor actually, but my district nurse and urology nurse. I have MS with some urinary incontinence requiring pull up disposables provided by the NHS. Both my visiting nurses know well that I am a sissy transvestite, and I even wore those 'noisy' red rubbers during an examination. Nothing much was said except for "that's a good boy!" If only the Nurses still wore those formal old fashioned uniforms and red rubber aprons! A catheter has been suggested...oer.
A catheter would leave you constantly wetting without feeling it . Either a bag or constant nappying would be needed at all times the catheter is in .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-21-2018, 01:26 PM)Bill Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:18 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:

A catheter would leave you constantly wetting without feeling it . Either a bag or constant nappying would be needed at all times the catheter is in .

don't think mine knows, but my mental health nurse I have and use dummies

Bill, That is so fascinating.  There you were listening to your medical history during your examination.  Good for both of them being so professional and so understanding. 

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(01-22-2018, 05:11 PM)Kimmi Wrote:

Bill, That is so fascinating.  There you were listening to your medical history during your examination.  Good for both of them being so professional and so understanding. 

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

if my doctor retires, we don't get told, we have a choice of doctors we book appointments online, I always try and get the same one but if she leaves then I choose another one, I don't get allocated a new one, we choose which one we want, might have to wait two or three weeks to see her though, ive got appointment with her on 15 ferbrauary
One of my aunts friends has a daughter who is a GP, and since I passed 50 years old, at my aunts request she has been giving me regular prostate examinations. She also checks my penis as I have a very tight foreskin. She will also advise on any other matters, but won't actually prescribe any medication, she will just say whether she thinks I should visit my own doctor or the hospital. All the examinations take place at my aunts home, and in front of her and her friend, which is very embarrassing.