BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation and spanking
Yes the one that needs to get plasure is getting it for sure.
We don't employ a lot of corporal punishment in our relationship (jaw ache due to gags, numb fingers due to tight gloves and being hot and sweaty wearing hoods are par for the course) but as has been mentioned, if a spanking is required it is to reiterate the Mistress/maid hierarchy.  The spanking is given usually before any kind of sexual relief and always whilst wearing a plastic nappy.  This layer adds to the sound effects making it feel far worse than it really is.

Of course I will still be deeply plugged and a chain from nipple clamps will run to the top of my cock cage providing tension on my nipples at the slightest movement.  Such movement is unavoidable as the crack of the cane on plastic startles and evokes a reflex action resulting at pain from the cane and soreness on the nipples.

A suitable gag is advisable to prevent curious neighbours from eavesdropping.

Hand relief or prostrate massage is hopefully offered on completion of punishment but never guaranteed.
Always in strict uniform
I have heard of boys orgasming or at least ejaculating on their mothers laps while getting an OTK spanking before . Maybe this is why so many relate spankings to sex and orgasms .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I can relate to that possibility in my case.

(12-01-2020, 12:10 AM)Bill Wrote: I have heard of boys orgasming or at least ejaculating on their mothers laps while getting an OTK spanking before . Maybe this is why so many relate spankings to sex and orgasms .
Just another naughty little boy.