BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation and spanking
As I understand if a sissy prior to a sound spanking is masturbated they can get no sexual pleasure from the spanking, not that they should anyway.

a spanking is a punishment and must hurt and not give pleasure

Sissy should naked on knees in front of mistress

Sissy should be kneeling on an old small rough towel in case of leaks

Misstress should don a pair of rubber gloves and masturbate sissy, when you sense they are about to come, cease rubbing and put there pathetic tiny willy into an empty baby bottle and let the juice dribble out into the bottle

Have sissy place it in the fridge for later.

Then proceed to spank and corner time as normal, once the corner time is done dress them for bed, an early bedtime must always follow spanking even if early in the afternoon

Once ready for bed top up the bottle with cold milk, shake and feed to the sissy with them sat on your lap,  don't allow them to brush teeth before bed

Let them go to bed with the taste of there juice in there mouth, bedtime always means dummy time too tied firmly on

Governessj
The 'masturbation before spanking' is very interesting - can any sissies confirm this. Important to 'ruin', of course!
(01-19-2018, 09:31 PM)Governessj Wrote: As I understand if a sissy prior to a sound spanking is masturbated they can get no sexual pleasure from the spanking, not that they should anyway.

a spanking is a punishment and must hurt and not give pleasure

Sissy should naked on knees in front of mistress

Sissy should be kneeling on an old small rough towel in case of leaks

Misstress should don a pair of rubber gloves and masturbate sissy, when you sense they are about to come, cease rubbing and put there pathetic tiny willy into an empty baby bottle and let the juice dribble out into the bottle

Have sissy place it in the fridge for later.

Then proceed to spank and corner time as normal, once the corner time is done dress them for bed, an early bedtime must always follow spanking even if early in the afternoon

Once ready for bed top up the bottle with cold milk, shake and feed to the sissy with them sat on your lap,  don't allow them to brush teeth before bed

Let them go to bed with the taste of there juice in there mouth, bedtime always means dummy time too tied firmly on

Governessj

yes that's what should happen to me and all sissies, Thank you for being so observant about why we are here to service the superior sex and not expect to have any naughty pleasures. Definitely I require a ruined orgasm before punishment to ensure its punishment with no possibility of pleasure.

(02-28-2018, 07:28 PM)switch-flex Wrote: The 'masturbation before spanking' is very interesting - can any sissies confirm this.  Important to 'ruin', of course!

see below Ms but course it must be ruined how dare I even contemplate pleasure when my superior finds it so much more fun to deny that.
After a good milking and severe spanking . Simon was sent to the corner .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I do enjoy a spanking, but not really in a sexual way. For me it’s reinforcement of my lowly position versus whoever has deemed it necessary to spank me. Even though the spanking hurts, I enjoy being reminded so forcibly of my inferior, submissive status.

Being masturbated, especially so coldly and matter-of-factly, before a spanking would surely heighten my sense of submissiveness.
(03-01-2018, 11:39 AM)Bill Wrote: After a good milking and severe spanking . Simon was sent to the corner .

What a charming picture...a scene of domestic bliss...as things are supposed to be!
(02-28-2018, 07:28 PM)switch-flex Wrote: The 'masturbation before spanking' is very interesting - can any sissies confirm this.  Important to 'ruin', of course!

My Mistress always makes me remove my nappy and put on what she calls my cum rubbers.
She then has me masturbate by rubbing myself through my rubbers until i cum in them, they are carefully removed and she teases me as i lick them clean to her satisfaction then i must put them back on and am then punished with spankings, crop and cane as well as belt and hair brush.
I can confirm that a punishment after a male has cum is worse that being punished knowing you get to have sexual relief after the punishment.
Another practice my Mistress is now using it to milk me or have me milk myself be anal massage, i get no sexual pleasure from this but my cum is drained and after the cleaning of my rubbers and my punishment she has me masturbate in my rubbers, my cock is always hard but i have no cum to release so no orgasm and she has me continue to wank until my cock is sore in my rubbers after maybe half an hour i am stopped and put into my double night time nappies and rubbers for the night.
(08-02-2020, 08:08 AM)john1962 Wrote:

My Mistress always makes me remove my nappy and put on what she calls my cum rubbers.
She then has me masturbate by rubbing myself through my rubbers until i cum in them, they are carefully removed and she teases me as i lick them clean to her satisfaction then i must put them back on and am then punished with spankings, crop and cane as well as belt and hair brush.
I can confirm that a punishment after a male has cum is worse that being punished knowing you get to have sexual relief after the punishment.
Another practice my Mistress is now using it to milk me or have me milk myself be anal massage, i get no sexual pleasure from this but my cum is drained and after the cleaning of my rubbers and my punishment she has me masturbate in my rubbers, my cock is always hard but i have no cum to release so no orgasm and she has me continue to wank until my cock is sore in my rubbers after maybe half an hour i am stopped and put into my double night time nappies and rubbers for the night.

That sounds like an intense regime verging on the sadistic but would seem to confirm Switch-flex’ assertion.
My sissy is in chastity so there is no sexual pleasure there. As a matter of fact she has sexual pleasure as last thong on her mind after a punishment. And of course I get so excited that she has to service me with her bottom still stinging knowing that she gets no realease at all.
(08-09-2020, 04:02 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy is in chastity so there is no sexual pleasure there. As a matter of fact she has sexual pleasure as last thong on her mind after a punishment. And of course I get so excited that she has to service me with her bottom still stinging knowing that she gets no realease at all.
It is certainly a fact that pain is one of the more reliable methods of quelling arousal so you may just be on to something there. At least one of you is getting something out of it, anyway.  Wink