satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babysitting
(01-23-2018, 07:19 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 10:34 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 03:42 PM)Governessj Wrote: Do any superiors use anyone to babysit there sissy if they want a night off?

Maybe a nice meal out or trip to the theatre for a play to stimulate the mind?

Who would you use, the daughter of a friend in her late teens?

Or a older sister who has been in charge in the past

Would you have the sissy washed and dressed for bed when they arrived or leave bedtime up to the sitter?

In all cases disciipline duties must be handed over to the sitter and if sissy works sissy pays the sissy fees 

Governessj
I have thought about this often. I feel like my slave boyfriend half asses the chores when I'm not around. But I don't know who I would trust to babysit him. Maybe my sister when she learns about our lifestyle. My brother could do it, but I don't want two males unsupervised in my apartment. I feel like they would drink all my beer and watch tv the whole time. Great idea though!
Jessie

Hopefully your sister will be soon able to supervise your slave boyfriend doing his chores correctly and to your satisfaction while you go out, Mistress Jessie. It would be a good training for to be in charge of a submissive male. You should definitively not let two males alone in your apartment unsupervised, Mistress Jessie!

Do you have any girlfriends who are interstested in this lifestyle?

*curtsey*
I am working on making some girlfriends who are in the lifestyle. Through this site and others. Luckily I live in a city of millions so it's not hard to meet others in the lifestyle. The issue is that when I have a rare night off I would want to spend it with them instead of have them babysit for me. I think my best bet would be my sister since she's not old enough to go to the bars yet. I know she believes in female superiority, but she doesn't know about how to babysit a full grown male creature.
Jessie
I have been babysat by females , males and couples . The older married couples were the strictest of them all .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-25-2018, 09:10 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 07:19 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 10:34 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: I have thought about this often. I feel like my slave boyfriend half asses the chores when I'm not around. But I don't know who I would trust to babysit him. Maybe my sister when she learns about our lifestyle. My brother could do it, but I don't want two males unsupervised in my apartment. I feel like they would drink all my beer and watch tv the whole time. Great idea though!
Jessie

Hopefully your sister will be soon able to supervise your slave boyfriend doing his chores correctly and to your satisfaction while you go out, Mistress Jessie. It would be a good training for to be in charge of a submissive male. You should definitively not let two males alone in your apartment unsupervised, Mistress Jessie!

Do you have any girlfriends who are interstested in this lifestyle?

*curtsey*
I am working on making some girlfriends who are in the lifestyle. Through this site and others. Luckily I live in a city of millions so it's not hard to meet others in the lifestyle. The issue is that when I have a rare night off I would want to spend it with them instead of have them babysit for me. I think my best bet would be my sister since she's not old enough to go to the bars yet. I know she believes in female superiority, but she doesn't know about how to babysit a full grown male creature.
Jessie

Wonderful to hear that you are convincing your girlfrields of the advantages of the female supremacist lifestyle, Mistress Jessie! What is their reaction when you tell them about your relationship with your slave boyfriend and when you show them this website? You should teach your sister how to look after a submissive male, Mistress Jessie! Then you have another win-win situation: you can enjoy a girls' night out with your girlfriends (and convince them of the advantages of your lifestyle) and your sister gains experience in domming a male slave. 

*curtsey*
(01-25-2018, 09:10 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: I am working on making some girlfriends who are in the lifestyle. Through this site and others. Luckily I live in a city of millions so it's not hard to meet others in the lifestyle. The issue is that when I have a rare night off I would want to spend it with them instead of have them babysit for me. I think my best bet would be my sister since she's not old enough to go to the bars yet. I know she believes in female superiority, but she doesn't know about how to babysit a full grown male creature.
Jessie

How about this idea? Find a Female Supremacist who unfortunately lost her sub. Arrange with her expectations, both for subbie and for baby sitter. He pays his baby sitter. You get a clean house, the sitter continues her domination and supplements her income, and the sub is further put in his place. Hey, the babysitter could advertise her services.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(01-31-2018, 05:48 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 04:06 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 09:10 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: I am working on making some girlfriends who are in the lifestyle. Through this site and others. Luckily I live in a city of millions so it's not hard to meet others in the lifestyle. The issue is that when I have a rare night off I would want to spend it with them instead of have them babysit for me. I think my best bet would be my sister since she's not old enough to go to the bars yet. I know she believes in female superiority, but she doesn't know about how to babysit a full grown male creature.
Jessie

How about this idea? Find a Female Supremacist who unfortunately lost her sub. Arrange with her expectations, both for subbie and for baby sitter. He pays his baby sitter. You get a clean house, the sitter continues her domination and supplements her income, and the sub is further put in his place. Hey, the babysitter could advertise her services.
A Dom baby/subbie sitting service. Now that's an idea I like a lot!

Would you offer your services for subbie sitting, Madame?

*curtsey*
Now there are cameras that can be accessed remotely by smart phone does a sissy need a babysitter? She could be left with a list of tasks to complete and instructions for bedtime or meals by her superior who could check on her at her convenience. The sissy wouldn't know when she was being watched so couldn't misbehave.
Jessie

That certainly is a great idea. I could even drop him off at her place so she has a nice clean house and gets some extra cash. It would be crushing to his male ego, I wouldn't have to worry about him, and I get a night on the town. The advantages are pretty great. I've been talking to women on femocracy global so hopefully soon.
Jessie
(02-05-2018, 08:56 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
Jessie

That certainly is a great idea. I could even drop him off at her place so she has a nice clean house and gets some extra cash. It would be crushing to his male ego, I wouldn't have to worry about him, and I get a night on the town. The advantages are pretty great. I've been talking to women on femocracy global so hopefully soon.
Jessie

What is femocracy global, Mistress Jessie?

*curtsey*
Anyone who can't use Google should spend the rest of their life in stainless steel panties! Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(02-05-2018, 10:32 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 08:56 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
Jessie

Jessie

What is femocracy global, Mistress Jessie?

*curtsey*
It's a website for dommes who want women to take over the world. They have monthly meetings on multiple continents. Go to femocracyglobal.com its amazing!!!
Jessie