satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eliminating male idleness
I recently read an article written by a Woman that discussed keeping the male submissive busy...In Her household She allows Her male one hour of television and one hour of internet privileges per week...Note the term "privilege"...this is NOT a right and like all privileges it can be revoked if his behavior does not warrant reward.  She argues that a male with too much time on his hands becomes bored, cantankerous and lazy and as a Dominant Wife in a FLR She has a responsibility to protect him from "idleness".  

As a submissive male, I fully understand this concept of being "protected from idleness"...I am permitted more free time than the male in this example, but I'm also tasked with plenty of chores to keep me busy...and for that I'm grateful to my Superior!

Thoughts?

Obediently,

sissy jamieanne
You might wish to research Lady Misato and Elise Sutton, both of whom confirm what you already know. Men are inherently lazy and need women to keep them motivated.

Their websites offer interesting reading and simple common sense that all young women should be exposed to. If women only knew how powerful they really are, the world would be a feminist paradise in a very short time.
I live on my own, and must confess to considerably idleness. Often I’ll sit around in just my bra and knickers if it’s warm, or with my dressing gown on too if it’s cooler. And rather than do jobs I’ll just sit and watch TV or read a magazine.

I know if I had a forceful female around I wouldn’t waste my time like that.
I definitely keep my male busy. He goes to college full time and works full time. When he gets home he does chores and homework. I don't know how he doesn't complain more. Especially since I'll play video games or go out with the girls while he's cleaning my apartment. Love him
Jessie
(01-19-2018, 11:44 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: I definitely keep my male busy. He goes to college full time and works full time. When he gets home he does chores and homework. I don't know how he doesn't complain more. Especially since I'll play video games or go out with the girls while he's cleaning my apartment. Love him
Jessie

Great that you keep your male slave busy, Mistress Jessie. Us males need to be kept busy serving the superior gender or we start to make mieschief. Lovely that he does all the chores and cleans your apartment, as he should, while you relax or meet your friends, Mistress Jessie. He should not be complaining at all. 

*curtsey*
(01-19-2018, 04:26 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 11:44 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: I definitely keep my male busy. He goes to college full time and works full time. When he gets home he does chores and homework. I don't know how he doesn't complain more. Especially since I'll play video games or go out with the girls while he's cleaning my apartment. Love him
Jessie

Great that you keep your male slave busy, Mistress Jessie. Us males need to be kept busy serving the superior gender or we start to make mieschief. Lovely that he does all the chores and cleans your apartment, as he should, while you relax or meet your friends, Mistress Jessie. He should not be complaining at all. 

*curtsey*
I'm glad that you share my viewpoint! I don't feel like he should complain, but as an inferior I expect him to act up. If it were the other way around and I had to clean up his mess, I would raise hell and demand that he help! I guess that's part of why I got into the female supremacist lifestyle.
Jessie
(01-23-2018, 10:42 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
Jessie

*curtsey*
I'm glad that you share my viewpoint! I don't feel like he should complain, but as an inferior I expect him to act up. If it were the other way around and I had to clean up his mess, I would raise hell and demand that he help! I guess that's part of why I got into the female supremacist lifestyle.
Jessie

Thank you, Mistress Jessie. Yes, he should not complain at all. He should consider himself lucky that he has such a great and wonderful Mistress whom he has the pleasure and privilege to serve. How much do you enjoy the female supremacist lifestyle, Mistress Jessie? :-)

*curtsey*
(01-23-2018, 07:12 PM)Mugin Wrote:
Jessie

*curtsey*
Jessie

Thank you, Mistress Jessie. Yes, he should not complain at all. He should consider himself lucky that he has such a great and wonderful Mistress whom he has the pleasure and privilege to serve. How much do you enjoy the female supremacist lifestyle, Mistress Jessie? :-)

*curtsey*
It's definitely been a lot of fun for the both of us! You would think he'd be mad about his lack of freedom, but his male birth defect gets excited every chance it gets so I know he loves what I do to him. He gets to know his proper place and I get a life of luxury. We both win!
Jessie
(01-25-2018, 09:30 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: It's definitely been a lot of fun for the both of us! You would think he'd be mad about his lack of freedom, but his male birth defect gets excited every chance it gets so I know he loves what I do to him. He gets to know his proper place and I get a life of luxury. We both win!
Jessie

Isn't it awful how that damned 'little lie detector' sends out messages we don't want it to. I absolutely hate being prevented from 'enjoying' my gorgeous frillies when the mood takes me by being inescapably locked in my industrial undies but the moment anyone so much as whispers "how would you like some time in your gorgeous stainless steel panties?" to me, the accursed thing gives all the wrong answers!! Angry
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(01-25-2018, 09:30 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 07:12 PM)Mugin Wrote:
Jessie

*curtsey*
Jessie

*curtsey*
It's definitely been a lot of fun for the both of us! You would think he'd be mad about his lack of freedom, but his male birth defect gets excited every chance it gets so I know he loves what I do to him. He gets to know his proper place and I get a life of luxury. We both win!
Jessie

Great that you both are in a win-win situation and that you have lots of fun, Mistress Jessie! How lovely that he gets to know his proper place and you can live a life of deserved luxury! 

*curtsey*