Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A story you may like
Hi everybody!  I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a story you may like.  It's heavily inspired by and dedicated to our local forum favorite hero RadicalFeminist and explores my vision of some of the beginnings of the gender role reversal future she anticipates.  

I would love if you would check it out:  http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4353
Thank you!
I love your story and hope you write more about Prissy Princesses, Champion Girls and gender role reversal school (future, world, society).
nice story. I enjoy it.
Thanks sissykimmy1,

Love your story, it would awesome to see others get inspired and create more gender role reversal stories. I hope to continue more on my blog in the near future. Right now, I am too busy helping real mommies turned their brats into princesses.

Chris
>Love your story, it would awesome to see others get inspired and create more gender role reversal stories.

That would make me so super happy!
As I understand Sissy Kimmy finished this wonderful novella.
It's so thrilling to read about Prissy Princesses and their true goal in life to be the devoted spouses to Champion girls. Wink