Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nappies and baby knickers on the washing line
Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(01-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.
Seeing nappies and panties on washine lines . Something you very rarely see nowadays . Reminded me of when i was a child . It was a hot sunny summer day and my aunt had taken me out on the patio to get some sun on my skin . I was lying there naked on a lounger all oilled up and watching and listening to the wash in the breeze . The district nurse had not long given me my pain shot and everything on the washing line seemed so lovely . Even my cousins pink socks seemed to come alive like pink riggly worms .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Would make a great tourist spot! If tour buses roll slowly past, pay no mind.

(01-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.

Also Nanny hanging rows of your red rubber bed sheets on the line to dry. To also let everone know that this is the home of a bed wetter! Mmmm that smell...

cute plastic pants