Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yvette-Louise
Hello everyone,

This is just to let you know that I will be taking a break from the forum, for a few months (not sure exactly how long for at the moment), this is due to personal reasons.

Apologies to anyone who was thinking about contacting me regarding chastity, but I can recommend Miss Natasha who is very good at keeping your private parts under lock and key. She is a TV Mistress.

I will be returning sometime later this year.

In the meantime, look after yourselves, and if you are sissy's, make sure you behave for your superiors!

Look forward to talking with you again later this year.

x  
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Oh so sorry to hear. I am giving up after this month of finding a female partner and tired of looking, being stressed and depressed about it and going to try and focus on making more money and improving myself. Real life get's in the way and real life sucks.
(01-06-2018, 12:48 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Hello everyone,

This is just to let you know that I will be taking a break from the forum, for a few months (not sure exactly how long for at the moment), this is due to personal reasons.

Apologies to anyone who was thinking about contacting me regarding chastity, but I can recommend Miss Natasha who is very good at keeping your private parts under lock and key. She is a TV Mistress.

In the meantime, look after yourselves, and if you are sissy's, make sure you behave for your superiors!

x  

Im so sorry Mistress Yvette-Louise to hear about you having to leave for sometime. Please promise us all that you shall be back, I always look forward to reading everything you says here on the forums. You and all the superiors are what make our world go around. The more you superiors come around to let us sissies know you are here in this world, the more us sissies can only wait here to help you all at making this world a better place. I was really looking forward to corresponding with you soon, and yet I always know you are very busy too. I think it is wonderful for you to offer so much advice and feedback here on the forums for us all to read and learn from.

nancy who justs wants to be a fully trained sissie or sissiemaid  for my wife/mistress, please continue to give me and the rest of us sissies guidance on how to act and behave in this world.

x  
Yvette no!!! You've already given me so much good advice. Can't wait for you to come back!

x  

Yvette-Louise, best of luck to you take care of your personal life. The forum will be here when you are ready to return full of months of interesting dialog to catch up on.

Chris
Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise,

I'm sorry to have you depart for a time. Your contributions to the forum and to the realm of Sissy Haiku have been invaluable, not to mention the contribution to me personally.

I hope your endeavor works out well for you and others.

We all look forward to your eventual return.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise...

You will be sorely missed here, Maitresse! I do hope you'll return...and hope all is well in your world!

Most sincerely,

sissy jamieanne