BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Step
What advice would you offer to someone about to embark on their choice to be a sissy/cross-dresser/slave/maid/nurse or any other kind of role where they offer themselves to be in the command of women?

Think back to when you took the plunge and either recount it here or perhaps suggest ways to make the leap into the unknown as easy as possible.
Always in strict uniform
Bump for answers.
Yes, 53 views and yet no one feels inclined to reply or offer their point of view. I wonder why?

We are here voluntarily and anonymously, so where else can we share experiences or chat about our fetishes?

We can't all be that shy, can we?
Always in strict uniform
Well, I know that the problem with my relationships in the past has been, they are all about me.  Even today, I share with a lot of sissies the idea that "I" want this or that; I want to be forced to a) wear panties, b) wear diapers, c) bend over and get my ass c.1) spanked or c.2) pegged or c.3) both, d) blah blah blah.  So I think the most important thing I can do is shut up and pay attention.  When I talk to or interact with a woman, I need to make her interests, my interests.  Self serving relationships don't work for me.  When corrected, I shouldn't argue.  I should seek opinions and desires, and ask permission before I act, ensuring that we are doing what she wants, not what I want.
Sissy Renee is right. You say you want to give yourself to women as a sissy maid, but what would a woman want from a sissy maid? The fantasy scenario where women turn on a helpless male and spank his frilly bottom is just that - a fantasy.

If you're prepared to pay for someone to treat you like that then there are plenty of contacts. If you're just looking for a relationship where a woman accepts you as a sissy maid then I think you'll be looking for quite a long time. Most women would find such a thing odd, and probably quite scary.

If you want some advice, what I first did was confide in a girl I'd known for a long time that I liked wearing girls' clothes. She was shocked, but accepting. After a while she asked me if I'd like to dress as a girl when she came round one day, which I did.

I didn't wear anything too kinky. I just dressed as a girl - skirt, blouse, tights, panties and bra. I also did my make up, but not very well. She broke the ice by telling me she quite liked my choice of clothes, but that my make up needed some work. She then offered to help me.

From there I grew in confidence and went out dressed with friends (as opposed to just going out to tv clubs and bars). 

Much later I met a woman who was happy for me to go round to her place on a Saturday and clean it while I wore my maid's uniform, but that was a lot later.

So my advice would be to take it slow, and consider what other people want.
(07-29-2016, 05:34 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Well, I know that the problem with my relationships in the past has been, they are all about me.  Even today, I share with a lot of sissies the idea that "I" want this or that; I want to be forced to a) wear panties, b) wear diapers, c) bend over and get my ass c.1) spanked or c.2) pegged or c.3) both, d) blah blah blah.  So I think the most important thing I can do is shut up and pay attention.  When I talk to or interact with a woman, I need to make her interests, my interests.  Self serving relationships don't work for me.  When corrected, I shouldn't argue.  I should seek opinions and desires, and ask permission before I act, ensuring that we are doing what she wants, not what I want.

Such excellent advice, Sissy Renee!  A sissy's personal interests should ALWAYS be subordinate to her Mistress' interests.  It should be All About HER, Her pleasure and satisfaction, and never about oneself.  Eyes down always, and silence unless and until spoken to, and then answers should reflect submission, humility and appropriate respect.  Curtsying should always be mandatory.  If She wants your opinion, She'll tell you what it is, and give you an opportunity to politely and submissively concur.
(07-30-2016, 12:40 PM)Ali Wrote: Sissy Renee is right. You say you want to give yourself to women as a sissy maid, but what would a woman want from a sissy maid? The fantasy scenario where women turn on a helpless male and spank his frilly bottom is just that - a fantasy.

If you're prepared to pay for someone to treat you like that then there are plenty of contacts. If you're just looking for a relationship where a woman accepts you as a sissy maid then I think you'll be looking for quite a long time. Most women would find such a thing odd, and probably quite scary.

If you want some advice, what I first did was confide in a girl I'd known for a long time that I liked wearing girls' clothes. She was shocked, but accepting. After a while she asked me if I'd like to dress as a girl when she came round one day, which I did.

I didn't wear anything too kinky. I just dressed as a girl - skirt, blouse, tights, panties and bra. I also did my make up, but not very well. She broke the ice by telling me she quite liked my choice of clothes, but that my make up needed some work. She then offered to help me.

From there I grew in confidence and went out dressed with friends (as opposed to just going out to tv clubs and bars). 

Much later I met a woman who was happy for me to go round to her place on a Saturday and clean it while I wore my maid's uniform, but that was a lot later.

So my advice would be to take it slow, and consider what other people want.

My case would suggest a different outcome.  

Yes, my wife was completely shocked to find me wearing her nurse uniform (and other items that were even more embarrassing) but instead of running back to her parents screaming about perverts, she took the time to question my actions and get to understand my motivation.  At first she was sceptical and unsure but as she delved deeper and realised she had enormous power over me, she quite took to the idea of having such control.

It has taken us many years to allow myself to simply be me and for my wife to allow and encourage that indulgence.  We do not have the cliched scenario you mention as it simply is not for me/us.  Instead we have worked on what feels good and right for us and after nigh on 40 years of being together, I would say we have found a successful formula, which may not suit anyone else but us.

All your points are valid, particularly the final part but I would suggest that if you have patience and a lot of luck, you can meet the right person for you.
Always in strict uniform
I would actually tell them to go out and try it, or something like it and not get stuck in some virtual version of it, whether that's in your head or on the internet.¬†Nothing ever comes close to The Real Thing™. I heard a quote once that stuck with me, unfortunately I can't remember who said or wrote it, but it went something like: "the necessary beauty in life is in giving one self to it completely." I think that's a good one, as far as life philosophies go.¬†

Once you start doing it, you'll find out what you like and how deep it actually runs for you. If you go on the internet then, it becomes a treasure trove of information that'll help you along... And less of a viciously enticing candy store you can't get into ;Wink

The second piece of advice would be to avoid tunnelvision. Not that many women will want to have a full-time sissy maid or baby boy as their husband, if that's the only thing defining them or the relationship. Making someone's fantasy come true is actually a big thing for a lot of Dom's/Dommes, they like doing that and giving you that experience. But it's not a great foundation for a relationship, for them, or for you. Become an interesting, fun, well rounded person too and you'll see that a lot is possible...and that people respond to you a lot more. If you are relaxed, open and non confrontational about your preferences and fantasies, most people will respect that. In turn, it'll give them the confidence and trust to show a little bit of their hidden side to you. 

This actually echoes advice Auntie Helga gave me a long time ago when I was still exploring and struggling with my feelings. In a way, I already knew it, because it's common sense, but sometimes we need someone to point it out. Especially us submissives, hihi.
Don't fight it, accept the truth and become the sissy your were born to be.