468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddies
Do any Daddies exist. The talk only seems to involve Mummies and Aunties. It would be so so humiliating to have ones nappy changed or dressed by an Uncle don't you think?
Check out Markuk's profile and posts.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(01-04-2018, 03:01 PM)antonia Wrote: Do any Daddies exist. The talk only seems to involve Mummies and Aunties. It would be so so humiliating to have ones nappy changed or dressed by an Uncle don't you think?
Yes Daddies exist and it is even more embarrassing to be treated as a toddler by one. Daddies tend to be stricter too.
I have never had a Daddy . I have had quite a few Uncles over the years though .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Bill Wrote: I have never had a Daddy . I have had quite a few Uncles over the years though .

Strict Uncles are very much similar to Daddies. Sometimes even more strict.
My uncle wasn't strict but mummy dumped him as he liked my baby botty too much .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Daddies and uncles are rarer than mummies and aunties, but as has been pointed out, they’re often stricter. And in my experience they’re often interested in big baby’s most intimate places.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart