BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimsuits
Does anyone else wear or forced to wear women's swimsuits to the public pools? I wear one of two items, either a very, low cut string bikini bottom, or the one piece swimsuit. I do get a lot of looks and the bikinis can kinda be passed as men's speedo but the one piece, no way. I have to wear my chastity device as well, so it is pretty obvious that something is not quite right down below. I get a lot of looks and head shakes but I just go about my business
I've a swimsuit that I've been promised that if I don't behave I risk end up wearing it at the swimming pool....amazingly we found it at the local Asda / Walmart supermarket....

The swimsuit - any swim suit should have a tight crotch piece just not quite wide enough to contain the equipment.
With this it will be always a worry that some part of the equipment will peek or poke out and worse yet be pinched.
The art of tucking should be encouraged to prevent this peek-poke-pinch.
Bright white or light colored pastel colors with perhaps the inner liner removed or cut out to reveal the outline of the aforementioned equipment.
With the white or pastel color any exposure to water results in a fully transparent image of the equipment.
Similar to the image posted above - neat to have a contrasting color flutter skirt around the waist with not quite enough coverage of the crotch.
Another must have is the back of the suit should have the cheek hem piece cut way high to reveal at least half of the ass globes - think Rio or Brazilian cut .
Something about this says - F E M I N I N E - to the nth degree.
Now curtsey for the nice readers of this forum !
I love the Brazilian cut ones, not quite sure I can mange that one, I am a little uncomfortable with the back side of me, little bit of hail damage
I don’t wear female swim suits now, but as a child I was taken to the beach in one of my sister’s swim suits.

I remember putting up a terrible fuss about it, which didn’t have any impact at all on my mother’s decision, but did result in me receiving a spanking before being made to step into the outfit.

It was red and white checked, with a big frill around the waist. I was only six or seven at the time, so I didn’t attract too much attention. But I spent the whole day trying to hide.
I have had my sissy out in bikini and one piece both.  The situation has to be right  of course such as quiet beach or pool.  Even rented a cabana at a vegas hotel a few times.  Now they I have him down to his femme weight he looks pretty good and have taught him how to tuck his sissy bits to create a nice mound.  Some times the worst part is getting to and from the area.  But have found a long tee or even coverup with big had and sunglasses works pretty good.  Funnest of all is the interesting tan lines but that is another story....

Keep up the good work ladies!  Sissies are the best!
We have our own pool in the backyard and I do wear a one piece bathing suit there.  It isn't very private and the neighbors can see us as we swim/sun.  Miss Brenda just laughs and loves the attention she gets, but I try my best not to be seen.
I've never gone to the beach in public, but do luv to wear my swimwear.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9914912@N0...en-public/
(02-04-2018, 06:47 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have had my sissy out in bikini and one piece both.  The situation has to be right  of course such as quiet beach or pool.  Even rented a cabana at a vegas hotel a few times.  Now they I have him down to his femme weight he looks pretty good and have taught him how to tuck his sissy bits to create a nice mound.  Some times the worst part is getting to and from the area.  But have found a long tee or even coverup with big had and sunglasses works pretty good.  Funnest of all is the interesting tan lines but that is another story....

Keeping men feminine, pretty and docile is the Key for the Woman to have complete control.  The more feminine the husband, the better the marriage!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(02-08-2018, 04:30 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 06:47 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have had my sissy out in bikini and one piece both.  The situation has to be right  of course such as quiet beach or pool.  Even rented a cabana at a vegas hotel a few times.  Now they I have him down to his femme weight he looks pretty good and have taught him how to tuck his sissy bits to create a nice mound.  Some times the worst part is getting to and from the area.  But have found a long tee or even coverup with big had and sunglasses works pretty good.  Funnest of all is the interesting tan lines but that is another story....

Keeping men feminine, pretty and docile is the Key for the Woman to have complete control.  The more feminine the husband, the better the marriage!
I agree and as women realize how much better life is with a sissy, more men will try to be the best sissy they can be so they are selected by the best women......   And so the natural selection will continue....