Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being bullied and picked on....
Hello....

To our Superior Ladies, Gents and sissy friends.

How many of you like bullying or picking on the little submissives?

And of our Sissies, who likes to be picked on or bullied , even if it is just to have a little bit of attention!!

For me....I love the attention but not so keen on being bullied, but I guess it goes with the territory, and so I make myself enjoy it, and probably invite it if the truth be known!!

Curtsey, thank you
missie ... sillymaid
NO, and I am against it and you're not a real superior if you do that, sorry. I want to submit more and serve more if you're loving, caring and encouraging. I am a bully victim and it makes me angry seeing that. I have no idea why some guy's like it.
(01-03-2018, 08:29 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: NO, and I am against it and you're not a real superior if you do that, sorry. I want to submit more and serve more if you're loving, caring and encouraging. I am a bully victim and it makes me angry seeing that. I have no idea why some guy's like it.

I was a bully victim thru middle school and high school. I am not a fan of guy who want that too.