satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being bullied and picked on....
Hello....

To our Superior Ladies, Gents and sissy friends.

How many of you like bullying or picking on the little submissives?

And of our Sissies, who likes to be picked on or bullied , even if it is just to have a little bit of attention!!

For me....I love the attention but not so keen on being bullied, but I guess it goes with the territory, and so I make myself enjoy it, and probably invite it if the truth be known!!

Curtsey, thank you
missie ... sillymaid
(01-03-2018, 08:29 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: NO, and I am against it and you're not a real superior if you do that, sorry. I want to submit more and serve more if you're loving, caring and encouraging. I am a bully victim and it makes me angry seeing that. I have no idea why some guy's like it.

I was a bully victim thru middle school and high school. I am not a fan of guy who want that too.
(01-12-2018, 01:22 AM)subjami Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 08:29 PM)want2beagoodgirl Wrote: NON, et je suis contre et tu n'es pas un vrai supérieur si tu fais ça, désolé. Je veux soumettre plus et servir plus si vous aimez, soignez et encouragez. Je suis une victime d'intimidation et cela me met en colère de voir cela. Je ne sais pas pourquoi un gars aime ça.

J'étais une victime d'intimidation au collège et au lycée. Je ne suis pas fan des gars qui veulent ça aussi.

idem j'ai été victime de racket vols insulte et de ce que  l'on peux trouver de pire dans certaine école

(un jour je suis rentrer chez apr√®s les cours avec le dos du haut ¬†de la nuque jusque ba du dos compl√©ment √©rafler ¬†par le b√©ton je n'√©tais pas tra√ģn√© dans la cour de r√©cr√©er)¬†

et quand mon père est enfin rentrer il as dit 

ba ya qua tirer sur le tee shirt  croayer moi ci il avais fait cela toute la peux du dos serais venues avec 

ces une voisine infirmière qui peut aider a retirer les tissus c’était coaguler et la sang sécher etc 

tout ça car javais oser dire non a ce ................ de lui donner mes tiket de cantine  

et juste car jetait très chétif et jeune 

DONC NON ET NON j'ai même eu et fait de crise de peur le lendemain pour ne pas ou plus retourne en classe même eu et fait de crise de peur le lendemain pour ne pas ou plus retourne en classe 

ON NE PEUX PEUX PAS AIMER CE GENRE DE CHOISIR LA SORRY MAIS POUR ECOLE ==== ennuis etc et aussi peur gène
sorry I can't read it. I wish I could
Bullies are weak people, simply out for power and control over others. Bullying should not be tolerated. Bullying causes untold hurt and pain to its victims. Self-worth and mental health can, and does, suffer. It's another matter if a sissy wants / chooses to be humiliated. They seek to feel embarassed and belittled though need to have a certain inner strength and level of self-awareness for it not to be damaging. Think sometimes that sissy fantasies can cloud common sense and personal judgement at times. Bullying sucks. And being a victim of bullying sucks.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(05-08-2020, 01:32 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Think sometimes that sissy fantasies can cloud common sense and personal judgment at times.

Never a truer word has been spoken.

Sometimes I have become disinterested in the sissy online community because of this. So much fantasia can only last so long before it becomes a bit tedious.

I do often wonder how many of the men on this forum are actually trying to become sissies, or just enjoying fantasizing about it. 

Brenda

https://pin.it/5uixKk4
(05-08-2020, 09:57 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 01:32 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Think sometimes that sissy fantasies can cloud common sense and personal judgment at times.

Never a truer word has been spoken.

Sometimes I have become disinterested in the sissy online community because of this. So much fantasia can only last so long before it becomes a bit tedious.

I do often wonder how many of the men on this forum are actually trying to become sissies, or just enjoying fantasizing about it. 

Brenda

https://pin.it/5uixKk4
I come from a rather weird family in that respect and have far too many genuine incidents to recall to need to pretend or fantasise. The fact that there are only relatively few posters have had over 100 posts despite several thousands accounts having been registered would seem to support your suggestion that a lot of people lose enthusiasm.